Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"For the First Time [Tony/Priya -- Dollhouse]" by

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:52 am    Post subject: "For the First Time [Tony/Priya -- Dollhouse]" by Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"For the First Time [Tony/Priya -- Dollhouse]" 08-30-2011
The story of Tony and Priya (or Victor and Sierra, if you prefer) is honestly one of the most beautiful love stories Ive ever seen on TV, and its also terribly underrated. They are truly soul mates.
Fandom: Dollhouse
Song: For the First Time by The Script
Vidder: Charlies_Innocence
Length: 2:08 (38.9 MB mp4)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5rtcdF6vrY&feature=channel_video_title
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: For the First Time [Tony/Priya -- Dollhouse] by Charlies_Inn Reply with quote

N'aww it's nice to see some love for Dollhouse!! I thought you really showed the relationship nicely, it was rounded but without being too angsty. I agree that they were soul mates - they always remembered each other, even with all the odds against them, I hope you make more vids for the show and couple.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:30 pm    Post subject: For the First Time [Tony/Priya -- Dollhouse] by Charlies_Inn Reply with quote

They were one of the best things about this show. I felt so bad for him in the bar when he thinks he sees her. But then I was all like "Awww" He misses and remembers her. They were the couple of this show; they were epic imo. Destined to be together; I love that they always remembered.

THis song fit them perfectly; I also loved how you ended it.
rosey_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:38 am    Post subject: For the First Time [Tony/Priya -- Dollhouse] by Charlies_Inn Reply with quote

Awesome relationship study vid. LIke the others said, you captured the lovely nature of the two of them, and I like the coupling of them as dolls and them as 'themselves'. Really well done
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becca - I do not see enough love for Dollhouse around! I'm glad you liked the vid; I'm definitely planning more Dollhouse vids in future! ^_^

Brooke - I agree, they were the best couple on the show. No matter the odds, they ended up together, always. Thank you!

Rosey_angel - Thank you so much! <3

icon by becca
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remember that after a while, these two characters were one of the only reasons I still watched the show. Their relationship was so adorable and pure (and I was so so afraid Joss was going to destroy it by killing them in the end, so imagine my surprise when they not only survived but had a kid to boot!)

Anyway, I think you really did the ship great justice with this vid. Really beautiful! Nice work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: