Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Counting Bodies: Kate and Booth" by Brooke (Bone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:40 am    Post subject: "Counting Bodies: Kate and Booth" by Brooke (Bone Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Counting Bodies: Kate and Booth" 08-13-2011
Kate Beckett and Seely Booth are parnters; but Booth takes a bullet for Kate; and Kate reflects on everything theyve gone through
Fandom: Bones/Castle
Song: Black Tables by Other Lives
Vidder: Brooke
Length: 3:23 (27.5 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D30VoQe1PY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D30VoQe1PY

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a cool AU Brooke! I've been looking forward to it since you started using that banner

I was a bit confused by the story, because it seemed to switch from being about Booth's death to the case about that random guy and I wasn't sure if they were connected or not?

Great audio choices, i loved all the ones of Kate seemingly talking about Booth's memories

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Counting Bodies: Kate and Booth by Brooke Reply with quote

I wanted to make it seem like the guy Kate knew had something to do with killing Booth. I mean I couldn't really find scenes to help me support that.

Thank you, Kat. I had fun making it.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a little confused too but that is what I thought you were trying to show so I pretty much got it! Just needed a tiny bit more clarification to be sure...but I thought this was a great story and I could really feel her love for Booth. That came across so well! Good job! I really want to start watching Castle now.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Counting Bodies: Kate and Booth by Brooke Reply with quote

Thanks Nikki. I really think you'll like Castle. It's got the same premise of Bones but a bit different.

I wanted to give more of a clarification but I'm not caught up with Castle like I used to be; and couldn't find anything to help my case.

Doing scenes of them was a lot of fun.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:24 am    Post subject: Counting Bodies: Kate and Booth by Brooke Reply with quote

That was really cool, Brooke! This was a really interesting idea for an AU/Crossover, and I really enjoyed watching it!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, that was so cool! I loved all of Kate's memories of Booth, especially the way you used the footage in the hotel room where it seemed like he was about to open her door and they both looked so angsty thinking about each other. I really enjoyed it a lot! ♥!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:33 am    Post subject: Counting Bodies: Kate and Booth by Brooke Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn and Julia. I had a lot of fun making it. I had fun with that scene. I was really glad that Angel had the hotel it really helped me with that idea. Thank you.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:35 pm    Post subject: Counting Bodies: Kate and Booth by Brooke Reply with quote

I was waiting for someone to make this AU. I thought was a great pair they would be. Great Job!!!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Counting Bodies: Kate and Booth by Brooke Reply with quote

Thanks; Nikki. I didn't see it UNTIL I saw her trench coat; and I was like "I must vid them!!" It was a lot of fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: