Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Back to the Future: Raise your Glass" by rosey_an

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rosey_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:57 am    Post subject: "Back to the Future: Raise your Glass" by rosey_an Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Back to the Future: Raise your Glass" 08-31-2011
Tribute video to the best film series, Back to the Future
Fandom: Back to the Future
Song: Raise your Glass by Pink
Vidder: rosey_angel
Length: 2:21 (9.74MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNW5VYdqYXI
http://www.mediafire.com/?3la88llxnbf3tcu

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:00 am    Post subject: Back to the Future: Raise your Glass by rosey_angel Reply with quote

You chose great clips here; like 'Slam slam' and seeing Biff actually getting slammed into the car; with the slam to the head. And 'Just wish you freak out' and seeing Doc flipping out. Such a great idea. Great vid. I thought you did well here; it wasn't over the top flashy; it was simple and you let the clips and the song mesh and be one.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:53 am    Post subject: Back to the Future: Raise your Glass by rosey_angel Reply with quote

No WAY did you make a vid for my favourite movie series EVER!! So excited to see this, I had to watch it right away xD I loved it!! There wasn't a lot of beat use, which is probably more difficult on a programme like WMM, but your awesome lyric interpretation like "slam slam", "raise your glass", "freak out" etc etc as well as the perfect clip choices really brought this up for me. I had a smile on my face the whole time I really love towards the end where you had that esembling of the "Hill Valley" signs as well as Marty coming through the door of the diner in each movie. Adored it!!! Awesome job!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh; yay!!!! Back to the future rank as some of my all time fave movies!! George McFly <3 he is so wrong in all the right ways, the sweet nerdy man! Poor Doc not being able to hold his liquor thanks for reminding me i have to watch these again

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was adorable! Loved seeing a vid about Back To The Future! (Childhood memories!! ) The lyric interpretation was great!!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Back to the Future: Raise your Glass by rosey_angel Reply with quote

Thanks for the great comments everyone. I recently did a rewatch of the series and was reminded for my undying love for them all. Yes, so much love for George McFly <3 You're right in that there wasn't a lot of beat use but one day I'll graduate to a better program and just go nuts haha. I'm glad everyone likes it, it's so iconic that I didn't want to mess it up.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was SO much fun! I was smiling all the way through it! Awesome lyric interpretation and clip choices, I enjoyed it a ton! ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: