Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Missed Things Part 2 || Booth & Brennan AU"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:11 am    Post subject: "I Missed Things Part 2 || Booth & Brennan AU" Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I Missed Things Part 2 || Booth & Brennan AU" 08-29-2011
Sequel to nikkimoniques I Missed Things. Booth and Brennan struggle to move on after the accident that claimed the life of their baby daughter.
Fandom: Bones
Song: Sparkle by Holly Conlan
Vidder: Athena Alexandria
Length: 4:38 (211MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNrv5g8F73M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNrv5g8F73M

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You nailed the sequel Sam! I thought it was fantastic! I just loved how you had her so anxious about something happening to the new baby. I think that's exactly what she'd do and how most Mother's would feel. My favorite part was when she has the nightmare and the baby is dying and she's yelling Booth like she thinks he can do something to stop the baby from dying. So heart breaking. And then the scene right after when she tells him something is wrong and goes to the Doctor! PERFECTION! My other favorite part was when she was riding in the back of the car with their new baby, almost as if to to reassure herself he was fine or she could protect him if they crashed again. The ending was so sweet too with the dinner and their little guy crawling under the table... I'm so glad you decided to make a sequel so they could get their happy ending.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Nikki! I'm so happy you liked the idea I came up with. I felt like what happened with Joy would have confirmed all of Brennan's worst fears about parenthood so she would be extremely reluctant to have another child, but at the same time she needed to to heal. I'm glad you mentioned the dream: I almost cut Booth's name out of the audio because I was worried it would sound like she was calling the baby Booth! I was originally going to have Addision as the doctor again but then I remembered the Lucy scene and I realised it would be perfect! And that was why I chose the clip of her riding in the back with the baby: I thought it was important to show them taking the new baby in the car. Btw, I don't know if you noticed but that was Lucas at the end.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that was Lucas!! He makes a good B&B baby!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:04 am    Post subject: I Missed Things Part 2 || Booth & Brennan AU by Athena A Reply with quote

Yay! That was so awesome, Samara! Loved that they got a happy ending. Great job!
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: I Missed Things Part 2 || Booth & Brennan AU by Athena A Reply with quote

Thanks, Julia! We'll make a Bones fan out of you yet!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: