Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Way I Am" by soapbubbles511 (Modern Family)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: "The Way I Am" by soapbubbles511 (Modern Family) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"The Way I Am" 08-27-2011
Cause I love you more than I could ever promise // And you take me the way I am
Fandom: Modern Family
Song: The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson
Vidder: soapbubbles511
Length: 2:21 (88 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nLIjGEXWJs
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SDSSVLFR

Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: The Way I Am by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

cool vid Sarah! Never seen Modern Family but really loved your video. Lovely editing and the clips you used were really cute well done.
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:30 pm    Post subject: The Way I Am by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

So fun and cute Sarah! I loved this!
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Amy and Becca ♥

and Amy you should really watch if you get a chance. I adore it and I actually love every single one of the characters
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, that was adorable!! I love Claire & Phil (although I must admit that Ty Burrell kinda gives me the creeps ever since I've seen him in the zombie flick Dawn of the Dead ).
They are a wonderful couple and you captured them so well with all their love and all their geekiness Love the quotes at the end of the vid and lolz at the "sweater" part

Great vid!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:10 am    Post subject: The Way I Am by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

Love, love, LOVE! Sometimes, with a show like Modern Family, the tender moments can get lost among all the funny and absurdity, so it's really nice to see that highlighted. You did an amazing job of focusing on those tender moments without totally shutting out the funny and absurdity that makes this show so awesome. All the fun and quirkiness was still there, just turned down so the tender moments could show through. So awesome! Perfect song for this vid, too, and I LOVED the quote at the end. Awesome, awesome, awesome!
rosey_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:23 am    Post subject: The Way I Am by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

"Love, love, LOVE! Sometimes, with a show like Modern Family, the tender moments can get lost among all the funny and absurdity, so it's really nice to see that highlighted. You did an amazing job of focusing on those tender moments without totally shutting out the funny and absurdity that makes this show so awesome. All the fun and quirkiness was still there, just turned down so the tender moments could show through. So awesome! Perfect song for this vid, too, and I LOVED the quote at the end. Awesome, awesome, awesome! "

... exactly.
Gaia89
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:34 am    Post subject: The Way I Am by soapbubbles511 Reply with quote

This is adorable. You did an amazing job!
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much everyone for the comments

Julia I was trying to make it a sweet little vid without losing the quirky, dorky, ridiculousness. Glad to hear that I found a good balance. But come on, the song mentions rogaine, it can only be taken so seriously and can handle more than a bit of quirk and comedy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: