Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS - Chapter 18: Someone Like You" by TheKindred

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:57 am    Post subject: "TKS - Chapter 18: Someone Like You" by TheKindred Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS - Chapter 18: Someone Like You" 08-14-2011

The Finale of The Kindred Sacrifice. All things come to an end.

Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Someone Like You by Adele
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 5:48 (41.5MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuURwfGprS4
http://www.mediafire.com/?cjn3ms4ycaf14d8
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay so I"m going to comment moment by moment but first I have to say the scenes I sent you you weaved in beautifully! Thank you!! I LOVED the beginning with the opening of the crisis center and Scully and Brennan were there too! Those manips were fantastic! I started to cry when the lyrical part of the song started and the scene with Amy and the locket and Beckett was so great!! Loved the "How do you get over it?" and OMG I started crying again when you said Amelia calls Kate on the 13th of every month! Brilliant!! And yay for twins for Addie and Olivia! I love what Kate named her daughter...Tracey Remyana....awww! I think you worked in Scully's dialog perfectly too!! Well done!!! I had such an amazing time creating this series with you! No project will ever top it and I LOVE YOU! *hugs*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nik!! Love you too! Thank you so much for creating this series with me; its been a blast i love that Amy/Beckett scene! there's so much unspoken femslash angst in that moment too perfect not to use

and you're right; i dont think any project will ever top this one! *HUGS*

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:17 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 18: Someone Like You by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

I loved it. I really loved the First Wives clip. Love that movie. Awwww David and David. So cute. I am glad so much happiness finally came to these people. Wrapped up very well. Loved the music.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe Mulder and Booth were my idea...cute huh? We are calling them Bulder Thanks for watching Brooke

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:23 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 18: Someone Like You by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

*happy sniffle* That was sooooo awesome! I was so excited to see how you would tie the series up even though I didn't want it to end. I am so happy with how it ended, though. Sooooo perfect and lovely and wonderful! I loved every second of this series and I hope you two will collaborate on a series again soon!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:03 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 18: Someone Like You by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

I really loved that series and I'm kinda sad it's over. Maybe a season 2? *wink wink*
A happy end, huh? I hate happy ending, but this one felt reeeally good. Beautiful editing as always, great great manips and perfect ending to a story. It was great. It was entertaining. It was captivating. Kudos on great 18 videos, guys. I can't wait for another great series out of you two
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Julia and Ali! I don't know about another series but we will definitively be doing some more 2 or 3 parter vids in the future

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, that was a wonderful ending! So much happiness and so many... babies!
I totally drooled over Mulder & Booth! They're just adorable together!
I also loved the other endings, especially Kate & Juliet, Amy & the Detective and Amy calling Kate on every 13th of the month.

Great work, you two! It was a great series and I sure hope you work together again
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:27 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 18: Someone Like You by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

THIS. I seriously don't even have words for what a perfect perfect ending this was to one of my favorite vid series EVER. Mulder and Booth are pretty much my favorite thing ever now, and I want them to get their own spinoff! hee hee. I love how everyone got some sort of closure, and their own version of a happy ending. And perfect perfect song choice!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:27 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 18: Someone Like You by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Squee, I finally got around to watching this!!! Such a gorgeous ending to a lovely series! I love that they all got a happy ending and MULDER/BOOTH! That was a great addition! Seriously, everything about this was just perfect. I'm so happy they all like found their soulmates and ended up happy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: