Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"better days - michael scott" by littleton_pace (

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:04 pm    Post subject: "better days - michael scott" by littleton_pace ( Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"better days - michael scott" 07-01-2011

A goodbye video for Michael Scott, the heart and soul of The Office. And he made the 100 percent right choice when chose Holly.

Fandom: The Office
Song: Better Days by The Goo Goo Dolls
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:47 (134MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-cvkLKQPFc - HD
http://www.mediafire.com/?i79yiqlixnruy43 - HD

Last edited by littleton_pace on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: better days - michael scott by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aaahh, Kat, this is so wonderful! I got all teary, lol! All the audio you used was perfect. Gorgeous vid!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:59 am    Post subject: better days - michael scott by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was great, Kat, and of course I love the song!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:05 am    Post subject: better days - michael scott by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was such a touching tribute to Micahel. The Office will never be the same without him.I thought your clip and audio choices were great. I especially like the Dwight piece around 1:20.
rosey_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:08 am    Post subject: better days - michael scott by littleton_pace Reply with quote

totally didn't make me cry. not even one bit... on an unrelated topic where are the tissues?
Great song choice, excellent mix of old clips and new clips, and the voice overs were done in such a nice and skillfull way
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:47 am    Post subject: better days - michael scott by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awww such a great vid, Kat. I loved it. Nice tribute vid to Michael Scott. Nice clips and beat use.
Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:28 am    Post subject: better days - michael scott by littleton_pace Reply with quote

You. Are. Evil! You are so evil! Oh god, my heart... I agree that he's the heart and soul of The Office... and it just won't be the same without him. Perfect choice of song, perfect clips, just... lovely all around. And touching. And heartbreaking, YOU ARE EVIL! EVIL, I SAY!!! *cries*
Nope, not crying. *tear* I just, I have something in my eye, that's all... *tear* and I have something in my other eye, too...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Gaia89
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: better days - michael scott by littleton_pace Reply with quote

God, you made me cry like a baby, I love Michael so much and I'm gonna miss him with all my heart. This vid is perfect, really.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: