Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greeneyes's Fanfic- Alex: the lost soul

View previous topic :: View next topic  
greeneyes_luvsfastcars

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Greeneyes's Fanfic- Alex: the lost soul Reply with quote

Chapter 1--- The Unexpected

Kate turned away in horror, covering her mouth with her hand. Jack rubbed his hand over the bottom half of his face, also in disbelief. He quickly composed himself and bent down near the corpse that lay before them. Jack looked at the body professionally, but he had never seen anything like this before. Jack cleared his throat nervously and began to speak. “The- eyes have been cut out and are completely gone,” he said, the sound of his voice tight from the lump in his throat. “His tongue has been cut out and his cheeks have been split to-” Kate’s voice was harsh as she said, “Jack, could you not talk about this right now- or ever!?” She wouldn’t even look Jack in the face at fear of taking a glimpse of the sight; she spoke to him over her shoulder. Suddenly, Charlie and Sawyer began to come through the trees, Sawyer saying something about Charlie singing him another tune. “Though, you’d better be careful which tune that is because you’re on the brink of being just BAD!” Charlie’s face showed that he was a tad bit angry about Sawyer’s remark, but everyone who’d been around Sawyer had become accustom to his ways to try and get under your skin. But the thought was blown into microscopic pieces when Sawyer and Charlie saw the gruesome display that lay before them. The look on Sawyer’s face was a mixture of disgust, confusion, horror, a sense of being lost, and child-like fear. Charlie’s face was a child’s face full of fear that had a scruffy set of hair on it; nothing more than that. “Son of b.itch, Jack…what the hell happened?!” Not that he thought he would, but Jack was thankful that Sawyer didn’t make any quips about this.

Sawyer tried to force more curious words out, but the position that his face was in and the lump in his throat that he kept down made him unable to do so. He had also been trying to keep a tear from showing itself, but he had failed at that too. A single tear flew down his check and to the ground, to quick for anyone to see: except for Kate. “We should bury him,” Jack said finally. Sawyer shook his head. “No, we should dump into the waterfall.” Jack looked up at him with a disgusted look and Kate looked to her right with the same face. Sawyer scoffed at them both. “Oh come on! There’s already dead bodies in there and if we waist our energy on tryin’ to bury this stiff, it’ll just be a bad mark on us.” Jack’s face changed realizing Sawyer was probably right. Jack nodded his head yes a few times, agreeing with the terms. He looked down at the body, then back up at Sawyer. He began to ask, trying to cover up his own lump in his throat, “Sawyer, will you help me move the body?” Sawyer closed his gaping mouth and looked down at Jack. “Sure thing, Doc,” he answered back, his voice only loud enough to barely hear. “Charlie-,” Jack began, until he looked at him. Charlie was still looking at the corpse, dumbfounded and scared. “Kate could you-” “Oh, please, Jack, don’t ask me to do anything with that body,” she answered back quickly, her voice shaky and nervous. “Actually,” Jack began calmly, “I was thinking that you could take him back to the caves.” Kate’s eyes darted over to Charlie quickly, then back to there original place. She bobbed her head quickly, signifying a yes. She moved to Charlie, making sure to never look any where near the ground. “Charlie?” She gently put her hand on his shoulder to get his attention. He flinched, as if waking up from a trance and slowly turned his face towards Kate; he still looked as if he has no idea what was going on. He slowly turned the other way, ready to start towards the caves. Jack stood up and Kate knew it was safe to look back at him. She looked at Jack with unsure eyes; Jack tried to look at her with a sense of everything being alright, but the rise and fall of his Adam’s apple said that he too was unsure. Kate turned, placing her other hand on Charlie’s empty shoulder and began walking him back to camp.

After they were will out of hearing distance Sawyer looked up at Jack, who was still staring into the empty space where Kate was, and asked, “So, you gonna give me a hand with this?” Jack broke his own trance and turned to Sawyer. He walked over to the head as Sawyer walked over to the feet. Jack grabbed the cold, clammy arms as Sawyer grabbed his legs. They lifted together and as they started to walk, Sawyer asked, now being serious, “So, who do you think did this, Doc?” As they began to walk, Jack said, his voice strained from the labor, but still a hint of angry undertone, “I dunno…but if I do- he took his eyes off the path and looked Sawyer in the eye- I’ll kill ‘em.” As they walked into the trees, the body idled between them, something lurked in the trees above. A young girl, about eighteen, stood in one of trees. She grasped one of the thick branches with her left hand as she let herself lean out a bit from the tree itself. Her eyes followed the two men with interest. Her right arm was limp at her side; her right hand gripped a small bag, the bottom half weighed down by its contents and soaked in blood.
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........
That's one creepy story!
Jay
xxx

http://www.lostvideo.net/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3340
Pervy, but funny!
Banner from cyber tiger anime.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: