Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Cannonball - Brengela" by nikkimonique (Bones)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:26 pm    Post subject: "Cannonball - Brengela" by nikkimonique (Bones) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Cannonball - Brengela" 08-19-2011
After their breakup a year ago, Brennan and Angela look back at their relationship and realize they are still in love with each other.
Fandom: Bones
Song: Cannonball by Vienna Teng
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 4:46 (200mb mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szm3-vpJfzo

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Cannonball - Brengela by nikkimonique Reply with quote

I don't know what you were talking about - I think it turned out awesomely! I was amazed at how well some of those scenes fit with very little maniping, like the one where Brennan and Angela look at each other angstily from across the bar, and the one where Angela leaves the message on Brennan's answering machine telling her she and Hodgins broke up, and the one where they're talking about how Brennan gets scared when a relationship becomes more than casual. My favourite manip, though, is the one where Angela is getting dressed and she asks Brennan if they're together now and she smiles. That was really cute. They're so sweet together that I think I would ship them if I wasn't so hard core B&B! (Although we can ship their babies if Brennan has a girl. )
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I think I'm just used to my crazy AUs that I worried this was boring. I love the phone call scene when Angela tells her she broke up with Hodgins b/c she says, "I"m going to just wait for you to get home and then we can..." haha and she stops herself In my mind I thought of it as her thinking about what "They might do in bed" now that Hodgins is out of the picture!
Thanks for all your clip help with this!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't boring! I loved it! I prefer AUs that feel like something that could actually happen on the show. And yeah, I thought that too! It was perfect!

You're welcome! You need to make another B&B vid now!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will! Just need to come up with a good idea and then I'll get to it! Might need more clips too

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's okay! I have heaps. And I'm always looking to build my collection.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Cannonball - Brengela by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That was so lovely! I am really glad it had a happy ending. Your manips are really really good although it also highlighted how easy the show makes it to ship Brennan and Angela, they always have the most adorable little conversations. It's nice to see a Bones video that isn't BB or Angela/Hodgins, especially when it's made by a vidder like you
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww Thanks Becca!! *hugs*

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that was so awesome nik! y'know I'm no fan of bones so all I know of the show is what I hear from you but this played out like a real couple to me! was that brennan kissing Angela cos it sure as heck looked like it! i loved the proposal scene the most, poor awkward brennan "I'll consider what you said...."

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually no that wasn't Brennan, it was Angela's girlfriend Roxie...but they look similar so it was perfect! Thanks for watching Kat! Especially since you don't like the show

Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Cannonball - Brengela by nikkimonique Reply with quote

love it Nikki! You always weave such wonderful stories and the results are so breathtaking! I know nothing of Bones but this was amazing. ¢¾
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Amy! You should watch Bones! It's a fun show!!

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:50 am    Post subject: Cannonball - Brengela by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Awesome, Nikki! The manips were really good and I loved the scene with Roxy as Brennan. Had me fooled, too! Loved it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: