Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Say When - Ryan & Marissa" by Lostwithoutdom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: "Say When - Ryan & Marissa" by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Say When - Ryan & Marissa" 08-11-2011
a summary of their relationship throughout the series - watch in HQ please
Fandom: The O.C.
Song: Say When by The Fray
Vidder: Lostwithoutdom
Length: 2:30 (130MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwtmI-YrpzM

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:33 am    Post subject: Say When - Ryan & Marissa by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Great video, Morgan! Nice beat use!
scarlett_106
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. Loved this.

I only watched s1 of the show, but the moment that really stuck with me was when he carried her in TJ. I love how you used that, and how you ended the video with the voiceover - very powerful. And great clip use with the lyrics - "two ghosts in one mirror" was almost eerily perfect!

I agree that your beat use was great! I love the fast edits. Just beautiful work all around! This makes me want to go back and watch all the seasons. I LOVED them first season!!!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:57 am    Post subject: Say When - Ryan & Marissa by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

The contrast and coloring is great. I really enjoyed this because I always enjoyed this relationship. I really hate what they did to it. But I thought you gave them such a great vid; really captured them. I really liked the edits as well. THis song suited them SO well. Awww the ending. :cries:
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, the OC!!! It's one of those shows that I forget about but then when I see vids on it, I see how other shows now are kinda based off it. Like Gossip Girl for one I adore that scene of Ryan carrying marissas body. I dunno if its cos it was so angsty or because I wasnt really a marissa fan or the fact that its such a great shot; but i love it and its so good for vidding Excellent song for these two as well I always forget that guy from Twilight is the one who killed marissa :S and i loved the quote at the end! so perfect <3

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Say When - Ryan & Marissa by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

That was really beautifully done-the ending was really powerful, especially with the overlay and the voiceover.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: