Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Pieces || Booth & Brennan" by Athena Alexandr

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: "Pieces || Booth & Brennan" by Athena Alexandr Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Pieces || Booth & Brennan" 08-03-2011
July 2011 Contest Submission. Partners, friends, lovers, soulmates... Whatever their relationship, Booth and Brennan are always there for one another. Major spoilers for the season 6 finale.
Fandom: Bones
Song: Pieces by Red
Vidder: Athena Alexandria
Length: 4:36 (193MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_4_5TzUgi0

Last edited by Athena Alexandria on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this vid would make a non fan of the show want to watch! You picked all the best moments! I especially loved when the music pics up! That was epic and gave me chills! I love the quotes you used at the end "I"d do anything for you" and "I'm standing right besides you" Great work!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Pieces || Booth & Brennan by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Thanks, Nikki! The funny thing is, there were a lot more moments that I wanted to include but I just couldn't find a place for them! I'm glad you liked the instrumental part because that's the part I'm proudest of. Oh and I decided to put those quotes at the end because I think they sum up B&B's relationship. (And because Brennan is just so adorable in that scene. )
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:44 am    Post subject: Pieces || Booth & Brennan by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Aww I love this! I love this song - So perfect for them. "I come to you in pieces" - The whole theme of the lyrics works perfectly for their relationship, with their troubled upbringings and stuff. I love all the audio you used aswell. Also, like Nikki said, I love the instrumental section with all their super-cute, fluffier moments. So adorable!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:00 am    Post subject: Pieces || Booth & Brennan by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

I haven't watched the show before, but I could really see the progression of this relationship.Your vid certainly made me want to root for these two to get a happily ever after on the show.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:45 am    Post subject: Pieces || Booth & Brennan by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Like Macaila, I haven't seen Bones, but I also thought the evolution of their relationship came through really well in this vid. It answered a lot of questions I had about their relationship just from past vids I've seen, so it was fun to get a better idea of who they are and what their relationship is like. This seemed like a great song choice for them and I thought your clip use was great. I especially loved it where the music amps up a bit and I liked how the clips got more dramatic. Great job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:27 am    Post subject: Pieces || Booth & Brennan by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Well-done vid! I've only seen this show a couple of times, I think they make a great couple.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Pieces || Booth & Brennan by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

This is wonderful! I think you definitely showed in this vid why you love this couple so much. I've never seen this show and you had me smiling and "aww-ing" throughout the whole thing Love the scenes you chose for the music build up towards the end. They look like such a sweet couple! Great job!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Pieces || Booth & Brennan by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

I thought you pulled this off really well. You showed such great character growth in both Booth and in Brennan. And their connections. You chose great clips.
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Pieces || Booth & Brennan by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

this is wonderful! the song fit them so well! i really loved your use of audio. awesome job!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:14 pm    Post subject: Pieces || Booth & Brennan by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Wow, amazing job! I've never watched Bones, but I could totally tell how much the characters care for each other. You told the story [b]so[b] well! I loved how it all built up towards the end, and by that scene at the end, you really had me caring for them! Fantastic job to get so much emotion into such a short amount of time. LOVED it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: