Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Peter and Olivia: Mine" by Belle MacFarlane (Fri

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:20 pm    Post subject: "Peter and Olivia: Mine" by Belle MacFarlane (Fri Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Peter and Olivia: Mine" 06-02-2011
A happy P/O vid!
Fandom: Fringe
Song: Mine by Taylor Swift
Vidder: Belle MacFarlane
Length: 3:27 (163.3MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byAUxFTcuV8

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You already know my opinion on this Loved it. Definitely one of my favourite videos of yours. Your editing is really good and overall it was a fantastic piece of work. ♥ Loveeeeeeeeee it

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!: P/O squishiness!!! I loved the lyric interp of this with the 'drawer of my things at your place'. and both the 'by the water' scenes were great

The audio was really tough to here, it came through garbled for me, like I said on your vid if you lower the music around the audio rather than the audio itself; it won't be as crackley

I think this is my fave vid of yours yet!! The fact that its P/O doesn't hurt at all; but you're editing is getting really concise great work

also be careful with this song! I used it; pitch shifted, and it got yanked down off YT and I got my first strike.

Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:04 am    Post subject: Peter and Olivia: Mine by Belle MacFarlane Reply with quote

I looooove this vid, Millie! Your lyric interp was brilliant! Also really love the coloring. ^_^ Awesome job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:43 am    Post subject: Peter and Olivia: Mine by Belle MacFarlane Reply with quote

Really cute P/O vid!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Peter and Olivia: Mine by Belle MacFarlane Reply with quote

Aww, this was so sweet! I don't know much about P/O or Fringe but I think you got across why you love this couple pretty well! Gorgeous colouring also, wonderful job
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Peter and Olivia: Mine by Belle MacFarlane Reply with quote

awww this is really sweet! loved that you used a Taylor song! great job!!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Peter and Olivia: Mine by Belle MacFarlane Reply with quote

Just wanted to say I can't watch this yet since I'm still catching up on Fringe, but I'm looking forward to seeing it eventually!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:44 pm    Post subject: Peter and Olivia: Mine by Belle MacFarlane Reply with quote

Aww that as SO cute, Millie! I really enjoyed it, brilliant work!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Peter and Olivia: Mine by Belle MacFarlane Reply with quote

Aww, I love this, Millie! Very sweet! My one quip is that some of the audio was difficult to hear, but the video editing and the coloring was great!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: