Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Caroline and Tyler - we might fall" by Guzik90ab

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guzik90ab
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject: "Caroline and Tyler - we might fall" by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Caroline and Tyler - we might fall" 07-29-2011
July 2011 contest submission.
Fandom: The Vampire Diaries
Song: We Might Fall by Ryan Star
Vidder: Guzik90ab
Length: 3:15 (120,7 WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9AA70I1X3s&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.mediafire.com/?vww6qxp6jln1wja

Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:11 pm    Post subject: Caroline and Tyler - we might fall by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

love this pairing! And as soon as the vid started I was entranced by your editing. It's astonishing. What a beautiful tribute to a fantastic pairing
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Caroline and Tyler - we might fall by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

I loved your effects and lyrical use. I'm not familiar with this pairing,but the song seemed to fit them quite well. Good Luck in the contest
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:05 am    Post subject: Caroline and Tyler - we might fall by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

This vid is beautiful! Great editing, and nice song choice.
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Caroline and Tyler - we might fall by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

I love it!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:10 am    Post subject: Caroline and Tyler - we might fall by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

That was a really really lovely video! I thought your editing was not only well done but also really engaging. Your beat use was good and you had some really creative transitions. My favorite was where it would blur out sideways, up, or down. That was so cool! Especially since there was a little "whoosh" in the music then, too. I liked your coloring and the effects, too. Well done!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Caroline and Tyler - we might fall by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

this was awesome! Your editing was very well done, i loved everything about this vid!
Guzik90ab
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Caroline and Tyler - we might fall by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

Ohh thank you all for lovely comments. It really means a lot and I’m glad you like it ; ) it so rewarding when someone appreciate my vids ^^
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Caroline and Tyler - we might fall by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

Beautiful video, it flowed so nicely! Fantastic job!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:51 pm    Post subject: Caroline and Tyler - we might fall by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

That was amazing! So pretty!! I liked this couple during season two, but this video made me love them I love the parallels you had between the both of them throughout the video. Lovely work!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:21 pm    Post subject: Caroline and Tyler - we might fall by Guzik90ab Reply with quote

This vid is just beautiful!! The lyric interpretation, the coloring, the effects - all gorgeous! Wonderful job!
scarlett_106
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe I hadn't seen this yet! I loved it. The coloring, the clips you chose, and most of all, how you kind of told their story. As I said on youTube, I really love how you showed them both going through the changes of becoming a vampire/werewolf. I kind of forgot all the parallels in their struggles!

Beautiful editing!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: