Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Special Ops Vs The Decepticons" by Aislynn (Tran

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: "Special Ops Vs The Decepticons" by Aislynn (Tran Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Special Ops Vs The Decepticons" 07-28-2011
Things blow up! Guys shoot at big evil robots who shoot back! Giant mechanical scorpion harasses soldiers! An action vid based on the first Transformers movie.
Fandom: Transformers
Song: Bodies by Drowning Pool
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 1:50 (21.3MB WMV)

Link(s): http://vimeo.com/26995035 (password: transformers)
http://www.mediafire.com/?d3xcquv4r55xffp
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This vid is so cool! Although I've watched it about a dozen of times until now, I still think it's perfectly edited and fun to watch! Actually, it was your vid that made me go and rent the DVD back then (and yes, I loved the movie as well! )
Great work!
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww! *smishes you* Thank you SO MUCH, hon! I'm so glad you liked this one and *squee!* that it encouraged you to go check out the movie and you liked that is totally one of the best compliments ever! \o/

Thanks so much for watching it again and for leaving this awesome comment! ♥♥♥!!!
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not gonna lie, not a big fan of the Transformers movies. Not really into that sort of sci-fi

but this was just KICK ASS I loved it! I actually jumped when the music started and then really got into the vid. Your editing just blows me away. Really makes the action in the film come to life here. I really did love this video despite not being a fan of the fandom! fantastic vid!

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you so much, Amy! It really means a lot to me that you were willing to give this vid a chance when it's for a movie you really don't care for! I'm so glad that you ended up enjoying the vid.

Thanks so much for all of your kind words and for watching and commenting! *squees* ♥♥♥!!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:26 am    Post subject: Special Ops Vs The Decepticons by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was great! Love all the action-y stuff in this!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thanks so much, Heather! I had a lot of fun playing around with all of the action scenes, I'm glad you thought they worked! Thank you again for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it! *hugs* ♥!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:00 pm    Post subject: Special Ops Vs The Decepticons by Aislynn Reply with quote

Transformers! <3 I remember when I first watched this vid and it really made me want to make action movie vids of my own I really liked it, the clips you chose were just perfect for the music. It's just so much fun to watch! Great work with this Ais
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awwwwww! *smishes you* Thank you so much for saying all of that! I'm really honored that it made you want to make your own action movie vids! Thanks bunches for watching this one again and for the lovely comment! ♥!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:23 pm    Post subject: Special Ops Vs The Decepticons by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was AWWWWESOME, Ais! Loved the song choice! I got goosebumps quite a few times. I love the way you match the motion in a clip to the beat or to the sound of the music. Well done!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thank you SO MUCH, Julia! I had a lot of fun with the motion in this one, so I'm really glad that it came across well to you! Thanks so much for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it! ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: