Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Ur So Gay - Gaeta/Baltar" by KajaM (Battlestar G

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: "Ur So Gay - Gaeta/Baltar" by KajaM (Battlestar G Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Ur So Gay - Gaeta/Baltar" 07-27-2011
Felix Gaeta is secretly in love with Gaius Baltar... who is not into boys! When Gaeta gets shot though, things seem to change. Mature language warning.
Fandom: Battlestar Galactica
Song: Ur So Gay by Katy Perry
Vidder: KajaM
Length: 2:13 (30MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-3OdRr0fAc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-3OdRr0fAc

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, I was expecting that to be just sort of humorously cracky and that turned out to be a lot more emotional than I thought it would be... and that was awesome! Poor Gaeta, I was really wanting Baltar to just friggin' figure it out by the end of it there!

Great work! ♥!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ooo, I was expecting that to be just sort of humorously cracky and that turned out to be a lot more emotional than I thought it would be... and that was awesome!

Thank you!
I was unsure at first whether to take humorously cracky or the tragic/bittersweet road. I tried to do a bit of both in the end. I can't help but feel so sorry for poor Gaeta (even after all the bad things he's done) and his admiring yet unrequited love for Baltar.

Quote:
Poor Gaeta, I was really wanting Baltar to just friggin' figure it out by the end of it there!

Yeah, me too! I'm glad they "kinda" let him figure it out on the show as well, even if Gaeta's love was never returned. At least, Baltar realised that Gaeta was a good, idealistic fella at the bottom of his tormented heart.

Thank you so much for watching and commenting! *hugs*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was HOT! Loved the coloring and beat use too! mmm those men were sexy!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikkimonique wrote:
mmm those men were sexy!

Squee! Finally someone who recognizes the hotness of Gaeta & Baltar! Oh yes, they're both very yummy, aren't they? Especially Gaeta with his curly hair and those dreamy dark eyes

Thank you for watching and commenting, Nikki, especially since you're not into BSG. *huggles*
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:44 am    Post subject: Ur So Gay - Gaeta/Baltar by KajaM Reply with quote

You know I love this vid! I think I still have it on my hardrive somewhere...Anyway, I think you got the perfect balance of humour and emotion in this. Some parts make me laugh and then other parts make me feel sad. I still get angry/sad whenever I think about how they ended Gaeta's story. Your lyric use and beat use is awesome as usual Love that hand holding at the end. Fab job!
Also, this has made me miss BSG even more now
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Jemma! *hugs*

Quote:
I still get angry/sad whenever I think about how they ended Gaeta's story.

I know, right?
They should've given him a different, more decent ending. He was always such an idealist and moralist and was all spoilt through Baltar's, Roslin's and Adama's false policies. I feel sorry for the poor guy

Quote:
Love that hand holding at the end.

Thank you!
I can't help but laugh when I see this part of the vid. The hand looks so unnaturally big compared to Gaeta's rather slim body... (and of course it is too big since this is actually the Chief's hand ).

Quote:
Also, this has made me miss BSG even more now

Yeah, I need to watch the show again... if I ever get some time for this. It was without any doubt one of the best drama/sci-fi shows ever!

Thank you again for (re-)watching and commenting!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: