Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS - Chapter 13: Remy" by TheKindredSacrifice (

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:15 am    Post subject: "TKS - Chapter 13: Remy" by TheKindredSacrifice ( Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS - Chapter 13: Remy" 07-17-2011

Remy (Thirteen) suffers complications due to her Huntingtons disease that puts a strain on her relationship with Amy.

Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 4:42 (161MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY3Cys1b71M
http://www.mediafire.com/?6ttymeqa6vzqwt7
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic!!!! Squeeee! I was so entranced! I loved the start and Amy telling Thirteen they were going home. The scene of her falling out of bed was such a good idea!! I loved the scene when 13 wakes up and Addie congratulates her it was so sad when Amy said she couldn't do it any more and then wow that scene with Kate and her baby at the end was amazing! That triangle dialog meshed so well with it!! This is my new fav chapter!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thanks Nik!! when i was doing the Kate dream is when we were PMing about triangle and I almost asked you for Kate dialogue where she talks about dreaming, before realizing how perfect that Triangle audio is

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 13: Remy by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

As always the manips were really great. Very believable. The scene with Kate waking up to the baby's cry; WOW so believable. I almost forgot that Aaron doesn't cry in that clip.

The Addy/Amy manips were really great. I felt bad for Thirteen. Poor thing. can't wait to see what happens next.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo, another awesome chapter! Great manips and awesome story!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:37 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 13: Remy by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Awesome!!! Soooo well done! Can't wait to see what happens next!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay so the youtube link is blocked for me and my internet sucks so it took me like an HOUR to get this to download but I am SO GLAD I DID!! Loved this chapter! I loved all the stuff going on with Addie and Amy, and with Thirteen being in a coma and everything. The manips were soo perfect. I always love the audio you guys use in these! And then Kate's dream was super creepy. I loved the coloring you used for the dream! Great work!

art by me&tammy
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry that you had to wait that long Eryn! I rendered the vid again with a different song and reuploaded it so that should stop it from being blocked a second time

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 13: Remy by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

This was another amazing update!!! The manips were incredible-I always feel like I'm watching a real show when I'm watching this series. The dream was so creepy, and great GREAT use of the Triangle audio!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: