Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Something Worth Living For - Harry Potter" by Los
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Something Worth Living For - Harry Potter by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Great!!!!I loved it!!!The colouring was really amazing and the song fits perfectly
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brooke: yay! i'm glad you liked the coloring, that's one thing i always struggle with on my vids. it takes forever to get it right. thanks so much!!

Karolina: aww wow! thanks so much, that's an amazing thing to hear about my vid, you're so sweet! I loved matching up the similar scenes from earlier moves, that was really fun! making this really got me extra excited to see part 2

Eryn: thanks so much! the parallels were really fun to do, glad you liked it!!

Macaila: yay I'm glad you enjoyed it even though you're not a fan. aww i know, they were such babies in the first few haha thanks agian!

Heather: Thanks so much!! so glad you liked it hun

Julia: thanks so much!

Ais: I'm glad you enjoyed it! aww i know, they were so little and adorable back then! thanks so much!!

Kat: Isn't it just so beautiful, i love this song so much! I totally agree, Kat, harry potter was my childhood. lol I'm so sad it's all over :'( thanks so much!
haha the hair in these movies were hilarious! the 4th movie especially, it was out of control lol

Kate: I'm on such a HP kick, so i totally understand lol i was so excited when i heard the lyrics cause i knew exactly which scenes i could use lol I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks so much!

Becca: awww sorry for making you cry lol but i'm really glad you enjoyed it! aww you're so sweet! thank you!

Emma: Thanks hun! yes, you need to catch up haha i'm really glad you like it!

rosey_angel: Thank you! I'm so glad the parallels are such a big hit! haha they were so fun to do.

Jemma: aww, i know! they were such babies, and now they're all grown up :'( thanks so much! I'm so happy you enjoyed it!!

Borislava: thank you!! isn't the song amazing! i thought harry potter the second i heard it! thanks again!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: