Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS Chapter 14: Nightmares" by TheKindredSacrific

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:45 am    Post subject: "TKS Chapter 14: Nightmares" by TheKindredSacrific Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS Chapter 14: Nightmares" 07-21-2011
Chapter 14 of the The Kindredsacrifice
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Ludovico Einaudi by Fly
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 7:38 (300mb mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OaBkUFsTdU

http://www.mediafire.com/?873c3v2zl23i3rk

Last edited by TheKindredSacrifice on Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow nik!! just wow!!! i was so entranced by Sydney in this one. The "if it was me I would have waited" made me tear up as did the Kate/13 goodbye, that gia audio worked so well i looooved the nightmares, the one of Scennan waking up together was fantastic, and i loved the use of that Scully audio where she says to Brennan that they have a home now. And all taht audio from all the shows about going to an island was just so perfect! Kuliet wedding!! That was such an awesome surprise, i loved that scene with Sydney that followed "why are you wearing that ring?" Love, love loved!! cant wait to continue xxxxx

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, that Sydney stuff was just beyond perfect for our story bc in Alias Sydney goes missing for 2 years and Vaughn thinks she is dead so he gets married to Lauren(Melissa George) it was such great drama. JJ at his best. I can't wait to see what you do next

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome use of all of Sydney's audio (the Lauren storyline just killed me in Alias )! Another fabulous chapter! *applause*
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ais! I know that crazy Lauren...but I loved to hate her!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:55 am    Post subject: TKS Chapter 14: Nightmares by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Oh, WOW! That was amazing! You and Kat are totally blowing me away with this series. I love it so much! The manips are always amazing, and I just never cease to be amazed at how you both can weave new stories from footage of all these TV shows. I hereby proclaim TKS one of the seven wonders of the internet! Truly! I love it!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha! "7 Wonders of the Internet!" I love it! Thanks Julia!

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:36 am    Post subject: TKS Chapter 14: Nightmares by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

The Kate/Sydney scenes were INCREDIBLE-the Alias scenes were used so perfectly. And the Kate/Thirteen just broke my heart. This series is incredible.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: TKS Chapter 14: Nightmares by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Great installment!! I loved all the parts with Sydney. Kate's "I'm sinking" line worked really well in the context you used, awesome! And the Ana Lucia dreams are sooo creepy. I'm still lovin' this entire series!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Becca and Eryn for continuing to comment!! It's much appreciated!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: