Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Ethan & Sofia - This Womans Work" by Breezeld

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breezelda
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:32 am    Post subject: "Ethan & Sofia - This Womans Work" by Breezeld Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Ethan & Sofia - This Womans Work" 06-20-2011
June 2011 contest submission. This is a tribute to the foreign film Guzaarish. The subject of life and death is dealt with in this amazing film, more information at youtube.
Fandom: Foreign Film
Song: This Womans Work by Maxwell
Vidder: Breezelda
Length: 4:12 (100MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekzFJaZv_jM
http://www.zshare.net/video/9167836937dda6d0/

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:16 am    Post subject: Ethan & Sofia - This Womans Work by Breezelda Reply with quote

I don't know the movie, but your vid is really beautiful! Perfectly edited!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:50 pm    Post subject: Ethan & Sofia - This Womans Work by Breezelda Reply with quote

Great vid! Gorgeous coloring and I liked the text on the screen. Definitely made me interested in the film!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 6:36 am    Post subject: Ethan & Sofia - This Womans Work by Breezelda Reply with quote

That was so pretty, great vid!!!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:05 am    Post subject: Ethan & Sofia - This Womans Work by Breezelda Reply with quote

Wow! That looks like a really beautiful movie. You did a great job of showcasing that beauty in your vid. Great job!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not familiar with the movie either but that was a really beautiful vid! Lovely work!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:25 am    Post subject: Ethan & Sofia - This Womans Work by Breezelda Reply with quote

I think you did a really great job of capturing the emotion of this film. I liked the quotes you had written out in the video.I really enjoyed your vid.It was lovely and emotional.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow; this is simply stunning!!! its like a piece of art, and I love the magical element to it, that even spread to the colouring. I haven't seen the movie but the actress who plays Sofia is familiar and just gorgeous, the colouring made her eyes like crystals. the simplicity of the text was beautiful as well, especially on just those poignant lyrics. fantastic job Good luck in the comp!

Breezelda
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Ethan & Sofia - This Womans Work by Breezelda Reply with quote

@ KajaM -Thanks so much, and coming from you, what a compliment.

@ HobbitRockGod -Thanks sweetie. It’s a foreign film, even too me but I fell in love with it and I hope more people will check it out. After watching LOST, this film affected me in similar ways, almost leaving the experience seeing the world and our own life with new perspectives.

@ Uruviel -Thank you!

@ eloramoon - Aww… thanks. I can’t say enough about this film, it truly is one of my favorites, and I’ll be glad if in any way I illustrated even a glimpse of it.

@ Aislynn - Thanks hon!

@ Im1oftheOceanic6 - Thank you. The film is full of emotions, so I would highly recommend this one to any LOST fans.

@ Littleton pace - Thank you so much, I’m so glad you enjoyed it. The film itself is breathtaking, and the cinematography too.
The actress is Aishwarya Rai, and she may be familiar to us LOST fans because she co-star with Naveen Adrews in 2 films. One being “Bride and Prejudice” and the other “Provoked,” or you might have seen her in Loreal’s ads.
I just saw the two films this week and was surprise to find our “Sayid Jarrah” dancing around in one, and being a wife-beater in the other. Still the films are worth checking out.

Again, thanks everyone for the VP and CP.
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:43 pm    Post subject: Ethan & Sofia - This Womans Work by Breezelda Reply with quote

Oh wow, this was truely gorgeous! All of the scenes were beautiful, the editing was flawless, and I loved your use of text, it flowed really nicely. Such beautiful work! Everything was just superbly heartfelt and lovely. Good luck in the contest!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:59 pm    Post subject: Ethan & Sofia - This Womans Work by Breezelda Reply with quote

wow this is gorgeous! I've never heard of this film before but it looks beautiful! wonderful job!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Ethan & Sofia - This Womans Work by Breezelda Reply with quote

Wow, that totally blew me away! It was SO powerful, and beautiful, and perfect! Your song choice was fantastic, it was so emotional to watch. Simply gorgeous! *adds this film to list of things to watch*
Breezelda
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you ALL for the lovely words, I really appreciate it and I’m so glad to place second with all the other fantastic vidders. Thank you. And emmasholi, I’m glad you’ll be adding it to your “to watch” list.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: