Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS - Chapter 11: Glass" by TheKindredSacrifice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: "TKS - Chapter 11: Glass" by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS - Chapter 11: Glass" 07-10-2011

Olivia grows jealous of Juliet's relationship with Kate, Scully and Brennan hope for the best when they try to have a child, and Addison finally takes a stand.

Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Various by Alexandre Desplat
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 6:10 (213MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2MIo2TdF74
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kzz82w
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! So many powerful scenes! Where to start?! I love that scene when Juliet gives Liv the coffee with milk and then later sneaks out to see Kate and I thought that scene when Liv later asked Juliet about the coffee was so amazing...so perfect in showing Juliet's feelings for Kate.

LOVED when Scully tells Brennan she's pregnant and the scene with the bunny was so cute!

And yay! Addie finally has someone! LOL well sort of! I loved that scene when Liv is washing clothes and breaks down and then Addie comes in. oh and the scene when she's pulling down all her clothes in the closet! All so emotional! and the end with Kate and Peter

OH and almost forgot!! That little scene with Amelia and 13 was so cool! I wanted to see more!

Wonderful job! I can't wait to start chapter 12! 12 can you believe we are on chapter 12!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:45 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 11: Glass by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Eeee, new chapter! Loved this one, I loe all the stuff going on with Olivia - so intense. And Kate and Scully being pregnant - can't wait to see how that works out for Kate, haha. Poor Peter at the end! Oh, Kate and her running.

Still loving this series. Out of pure curiosity, do you guys know how many chapters you're planning or is it just indefinite?
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Re: TKS - Chapter 11: Glass by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

3465 wrote:
Eeee, new chapter! Loved this one, I loe all the stuff going on with Olivia - so intense. And Kate and Scully being pregnant - can't wait to see how that works out for Kate, haha. Poor Peter at the end! Oh, Kate and her running.

Still loving this series. Out of pure curiosity, do you guys know how many chapters you're planning or is it just indefinite?

Weren't not sure the exact number but we have in our heads how we want all the stories to end, so just as many chapters as it takes to get there

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 11: Glass by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Poor Peter (I almost typed Pacey..LOL) I guess I always think of him as Pacey... WOW so much going on..Love it all...
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:19 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 11: Glass by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

The manips were so great, like always. I really felt like Brennan was there with Sully; that was so awesome.

I was curious about the milk scene, was she allergic or didn’t like milk? Nevermind. I got it. Great scene!!!

The Kate/Peter scene was so awesome. The manips were so great.

I really liked enjoyed the Olivia scenes.

I felt bad for Peter.
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really enjoyed it. This chapter was rolling much more slowly than the previous parts and I actually really liked that! It gave you time to develop and focus on the intensity of all the characters' emotions. Loved the referrence to the way Olivia likes her coffee... and how she knew from Juliets mixup that she was seeing Kate behind her back. Very clever!
I felt really sorry for Olivia and Peter in this part
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:03 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 11: Glass by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

OMG! Another AMAZING installment! Once again, the music ties everything together so incredibly. The manips were fantastic! I got goosebumps at the scene with (is that Elle or Dakota?) on the swing, because of the way the music hits then and Olivia looking at her so sad. That was so awesome! Well done!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 11: Glass by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

The manips are absolutely incredible-it really plays like a real episode of a TV show. It's completely believable, and heartbreaking, and tender, and exciting, and I love it!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:31 pm    Post subject: Re: TKS - Chapter 11: Glass by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

3611 wrote:
OMG! Another AMAZING installment! Once again, the music ties everything together so incredibly. The manips were fantastic! I got goosebumps at the scene with (is that Elle or Dakota?) on the swing, because of the way the music hits then and Olivia looking at her so sad. That was so awesome! Well done!

That was Dakota from "I am Sam"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: