Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS - Chapter 9: Sun" by TheKindredSacrifice (Mu

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: "TKS - Chapter 9: Sun" by TheKindredSacrifice (Mu Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS - Chapter 9: Sun" 06-29-2011

Addison decides her life needs a change but she isn't prepared for the consequences of her decision when it comes to new friend, Olivia Dunham. Meanwhile, Juliet tries to help Kate adjust to life in prison.

Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Burgundy Shoes by Patty Griffin
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 4:45 (160MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjeEX12tZhY
http://www.mediafire.com/?5og1xwghe69o2bl
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

squeeeeeee! This is my new favorite chapter of yours!! It gave me chills! Especially the Kate and Peter scene "The Sun is still shining" awwww! They are so cute together!! I can't stand it!! My other very very fav part in this vid was Scully, quote from "The Rain King" that has always been one of my very favorite quotes of hers. I loved that scene of Brennan and Scully you used when Scully says, "is suddenly the only person you can ever imagine yourself with." hehe LOVE!! Oh and I loved how you had Addison apologizing in the beginning and then flirting with Olivia at Scully's b'day party...hehe I thought it was cute you put Mulder in there too! The end was great too when Addie comes back and has missed her chance yet again...haha. And ooo the end! Poor Scully! This vid sets me up for lots and lots of fun stuff in the next chapter!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost told you I had the Rain King quote! I found it when I was searching for her saying something like "i love you", decided to keep it as a surprise! Peter's quote plus the repeat of "sun" in the song is the whole reason i named this chapter sun lol i think it was my fave chapter to make! I love making happy scennan moments <3

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:00 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 9: Sun by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

This is AMAZING as per usual with this series. I love the manips, especially the audio.
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:53 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 9: Sun by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Ooh, great installment, Kat! Love the introduction of Olivia and the return of Peter! And the ending - eek! Can't wait to see the next part!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another awesome chapter with fantastic audio/video manips! And the ending! Oh noes, poor Scully!!!

Great work! ♥!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:45 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 9: Sun by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Ooo, that was sooo awesome! This has been one of my favorite episodes so far. I loved the way everything came together in this one, and the ending was so tense! Loved it!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: