Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Losing Your Memory [BtVS]" by Charlies_Innocence
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:03 am    Post subject: Losing Your Memory [BtVS] by Charlies_Innocence Reply with quote

That was really pretty! Great video & very cool that you used a Ryan Star song!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:13 am    Post subject: Losing Your Memory [BtVS] by Charlies_Innocence Reply with quote

Awesome job, Elyse! I really enjoyed it!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww, yay!! so glad your elyse-watchs-buffy from tumblr has crossed over into vidding This song! Buffy! <3 <3 <3 with your tags you already made me wanna watch it all over again; and now such an epic vid! Buffy is one of those few shows where I think I loved every character Except for Riley.. not really his fault, i was just fully into Spuffy and Bangel Anya's speech still gets me teary; how she just doesn't understand awesome vid!

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory [BtVS] by Charlies_Innocence Reply with quote

Beautiful vid, Elyse! You really got the emotion in the scenes across, and it all felt so perfect with the music. Fantastic job!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory [BtVS] by Charlies_Innocence Reply with quote

this was wonderful Elyse! I've never watched Buffy but this vid really showed what the series was about. The song choice was perfect! great job!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Losing Your Memory [BtVS] by Charlies_Innocence Reply with quote

Aw, so so wonderful. You really introduced to us the show really well, my mom loves this show and I've yet to see it, but it definitely looks pretty cool and dramatic! Great song choice, it's beautiful Awesome video, good luck in the contest!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:45 am    Post subject: Losing Your Memory [BtVS] by Charlies_Innocence Reply with quote

I've never seen the show but this was a really good introduction to it.I think the song worked really well for your video.Great job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: