Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS - Chapter 7: Make Believe" by TheKindredSacri

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:42 am    Post subject: "TKS - Chapter 7: Make Believe" by TheKindredSacri Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS - Chapter 7: Make Believe" 06-19-2011

Scully has trouble moving on, Amelia gets way too invested with her patient, 13, and Kate has made a devastating mistake.

Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 7:38 (32.9MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xpe4w6jbYA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xpe4w6jbYA
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

squeeeeeee!!!! Wow so many great moments! I LOVED the Brennan/Scully stuff!! Especially when Brennan comes to her and says, "Don't make me leave." Wow, that scene was really powerful and amazing! I really love them together. The scene when Scully calls Thirteen and Brennan is eaves dropping was one of my favorite scenes too! I loved all the Amelia/13 stuff...I thought 13 already knew she had Huntingtons? Did Amelia just make her take the test again and then lied? The end scene with them was great! I loved the reaction shots of 13 you used when Amelia told her she'd kill her. I think the crazy Kana stuff was my fav! You know I LOVE dark! The audio of Juliet calling Liv was so perfect! and I loved the overdose scene. That clip you used of Kate was perfect b/c she looked all worn out and tired. Was that the scene from when that freighter chic dies? I was trying to figure out where that scene came from?
I'm so excited to start the next chapter now!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THanks nik!! I had so much fun with scennan! the 'dont make me leave' was my favourite one to manip

yeah with amy/13, in my head Amelia had her go through that Huntingtons trial 13 mentions and then through that just lied to her and told her she doesn't have it.

and yep that kate scene is from when Naomi dies its so handy for a drugged out scene cos she looks so exhausted

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, really good chapter! Too bad Ana Lucia is dead, but I like how Kate turned up at 13's place at the end of the vid.

I like the Scully/Brennan stuff. I hope poor Scully finally gets some true love after the mess with Addison.

Looking forward to the next part!
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:24 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 7: Make Believe by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

OMG that was AMAZING!!! This is getting sooo intense! The Amelia/13 stuff was my favorite, especially when the guy is smacking Amelia down after lying to 13 and she defends why she did it, but then has to tell her the truth. I adored that whole scene where she implores her to keep living and enjoy life. 13's reactions really were *perfect*, especially 13's little laugh after Amelia asks why she would give up Rocky Road ice cream before she has to. I about fell over at the part where she said if it gets too bad even for that to fix it (and again, 13's expression here was *so* perfect!!!) that she'd kill her herself. WOW! So intense and amazing! I loved all the Kate/A-L stuff, too, and the little glimpse at the end where they find A-L. Soooo awesome!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:43 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 7: Make Believe by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

I think this is the best one yet!!! Loved it! Especially loving the Amelia/13 storyline (I love Amelia without seeing a single ep of Private Practice solely because she is lovely Caterina). The speech she gave 13 was awesome, all the audio in this flows so well together, it's like it's all the same show. The Kate/Ana stuff is getting interesting too!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, Caterina is awesome! You should watch Private Practice Eryn!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another awesome chapter! *applause* ♥!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:26 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 7: Make Believe by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

First off EEEE my cousin is in your vid!!! SO cool!!! I seriously squeed when I saw you'd used those scenes!!!
This series just gets better and better.I love the addition of Olivia, and how you made the end look like a crime scene. And Scully and Bones was a brilliant choice-who they are leads to such good storytelling of them as a pairing.
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:29 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 7: Make Believe by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

The beginning with Brennan listening into Sully was SO believable, I really enjoyed that manip. You guys make some of t he best AU vids I've seen; the manips and the stories you put together are just so beautiful and believable. The "It means you will get another chance" Scene felt like Brennan was really talking to Sully, great. Loved it. I thought the quality was beautiful, the edits and colors were just so stunning.

She lied to her about the test results. :Shock: I loved that scene.

The Sully/Brennan don't make me leave scene was so beautiful.

The drug scene with Ana Lucia was so vivid...and so interesting.

Loved the ending.
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 7: Make Believe by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

I am just now getting caught up. LOVE the SVU connection.. WOW. Im off to watch the rest!!! Oh this is getting good...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: