Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I called you" by nikkimonique (Private Practice)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:40 am    Post subject: "I called you" by nikkimonique (Private Practice) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I called you" 06-01-2011
Episodic video to Did You Hear What Happened To Charlotte King. Credit to Samara for the vid pic.
Fandom: Private Practice
Song: You Dont Matter by Nico Muhly
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 2:47 (100mb mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTpuauXbQDU

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

acch; this ep!!!! it made me love charlotte, such a heartbreaking episode for her; was the best of season 4 of PP for me. You used all my fave moments, notably her being adamant to Addie that she wasn't raped, and her comforting Coop excellent work nik; i love when you do vids like this

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was my favorite episode too! So powerful!! Thanks for the comment!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't watch PP but it really didn't matter because the emotion came through so strongly. I was just hurting for this poor woman by the end of it. Man, I hope she got help and things are better for her now! *fingers crossed*

It was slightly uncomfortable to watch because it was just that strong of a vid. Great work!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Ais. That was a really nice comment. And not to worry. Charlotte is all better now!

Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: I called you by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This vid still makes me teary! It was such a powerful episode and you captured that here! I'm so glad that Charlotte is okay now and that she and Cooper are happier than they've ever been! Let's hope they get a fluffy baby storyline next season to make up for it!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:11 am    Post subject: I called you by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Oh, wow! Like Ais, I don't even watch PP but the story came through loud and clear. Great job, Nikki!
EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: I called you by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Aww this episode was just so tragic and heartbreaking, Amazing job, just perfect
rosey_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: I called you by nikkimonique Reply with quote

who what wow?
Charlotte was my fave character but I stopped watching PP. What happened to her?
Good vid to
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just now saw all these awesome comments! Thanks guys! It's much appreciated and Rosey, you should catch up!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: