Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Monsters Inc. tribute" by Aislynn (Monsters Inc.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:46 am    Post subject: "Monsters Inc. tribute" by Aislynn (Monsters Inc. Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Monsters Inc. tribute" 06-24-2011
A silly little fast-paced vid for Monsters Inc., one of my favorite animated movies.
Fandom: Monsters Inc.
Song: Dueling Banjos by Eric Weissberg and Steve Mandel
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 1:11 (12.3MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpxNtWzoO9A
http://www.mediafire.com/?591tujw809r5ege

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Monsters Inc. tribute by Aislynn Reply with quote

Awww, I love this! Monster's Inc is the best I always laugh so much when Sully keeps fainting LOL. I love how the clips went so well with the music. Awesome job, Ais!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its one of my faves too!! up there with Finding Nemo and Toy Story as my all time fave Pixar movies Boo is too adorable this was so cute Ais!! i loved the parts with the three of them running down the hallway, and the end with Boo and the too-big hat was adorbs <3<3

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Monsters Inc. tribute by Aislynn Reply with quote

That was sooooooo cute!!! Dueling Banjos worked perfectly for showcasing Mike, Sully, and Boo's antics. Loved every second!
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 pm    Post subject: Monsters Inc. tribute by Aislynn Reply with quote

this was ridiculously addictive Ais! So cute and adorable and the last shot was so adorable. This is my fave pixar movie as it had a lot of a heart and was so funny. ¢¾ Wonderful tribute to a wonderful movie!!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Monsters Inc. tribute by Aislynn Reply with quote

Ahhh, this is so cute, Ais! It had me smiling from the first second on! Loved it!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemma: Thanks so much! That part with Sully always makes me laugh, too, so I knew I had to include it somewhere, lol! Thanks again! ♥!

Kat: Thank you so much! Boo really is the cutest thing, isn't she? I'm so glad you enjoyed this one, thanks again for watching and commenting! ♥!

Julia: Thanks so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I totally stumbled into the song by accident, then it felt like it did work for all of their running about. I'm happy you thought so, too! Thanks again! ♥!

Amy: Awww, thanks so much! I'm so happy that you liked it! It's definitely my fav Pixar movie, I do believe. Thanks for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it! ♥!

Eryn: Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks again bunches and bunches! ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:46 am    Post subject: Monsters Inc. tribute by Aislynn Reply with quote

Sooo cute, Ais!!! The music was perfect!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, thank you SO much, Heather! I'm so glad you liked it and thought the music worked for it! Thanks for watching and commenting! ♥!
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:53 am    Post subject: Monsters Inc. tribute by Aislynn Reply with quote

Yay for Monsters Inc! This is so adorable!! Loved it!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! This video brought back special memories b/c my oldest daughter used to watch this movie daily when she was 3. haha so I have it memorized. Its such a cute movie and your vid was so funny. I laughed at the end scenes.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sara: Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks bunches for watching and commenting! ♥!

Nikki: Aw, thanks so much! It really is a cute movie, IMO (I'm glad that all of those multiple watchings didn't end up making you sick of it! ). I'm so happy that you liked it! Thanks for watching and commenting, I really appreciate it! ♥!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:42 am    Post subject: Monsters Inc. tribute by Aislynn Reply with quote

I must admit that I never liked Monsters Inc. (don't know exactly why, but I just didn't like it). But since this is a vid made by the Amazing!Ais I had to watch it right away And it as fun, fun, fun! Very nice song choice, too! Love the part towards the end where Sully is fainting like three times in a row!

I might have to re-watch the film after so many years. Maybe I'll like it the second time around
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thank you so much for checking this out even without really caring for the movie! (And I know how that is, sometimes a movie just doesn't do anything for you, who knows why? )

I really appreciate all of your very kind words, hon! *hugs* Thanks again so much for watching and taking time to comment! ♥!
rosey_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:54 am    Post subject: Monsters Inc. tribute by Aislynn Reply with quote

great, now I have to go to the video store and rent this film. Great video that really captures the feel goodliness of the film
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: