Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"made for each other - piper/angel" by littleton_p

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:04 am    Post subject: "made for each other - piper/angel" by littleton_p Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"made for each other - piper/angel" 06-25-2011

"When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you."

This was the first ever crossover couple I shipped when I was in my very, very early teens. I finally made the video last year. Full story on YT.

Fandom: Angel/Charmed
Song: When Youre Gone by Avril Lavigne
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 4:19 (154MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8jO0GrboAQ
http://www.zshare.net/video/91867836eb6496de/
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooooo I don't think I saw this vid of yours. Very cool pairing. I love that opening scene. The dialog and the coloring and the song pulled me right in! Its hard seeing David as Angel though b/c I've only ever known him as Booth!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Nik, and I'm exactly the opposite:) He's always Angel to me!

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: made for each other - piper/angel by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Wow, Kat! At first I thought this was a crossover that really happened. It was that convincing! You did an amazing job bringing this pairing to life and if there was a show about them, I'd totally watch it. Great job!!!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: made for each other - piper/angel by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aww, really sweet vid, Kat! Crossovers are so much fun. And I was totally buying this ship without ever watching Charmed and no more than a few eps of Angel. Great job!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, that was so smoothly done that it was much harder to believe that it hadn't all happened just like that! You really had such perfect reaction shots to each other that it sold the story effortlessly! Great work, I really enjoyed it! ♥!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:23 am    Post subject: made for each other - piper/angel by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I can't believe I haven't seen this yet!! Damn...I love I Will Remember You. Loved how you worked the scenes from that with Piper's from charmed; so believable. The color/effects were so beautiful. I really loved the manips, him walking in on her crying, him 'lurking' through the window. SO Believable. This was just so awesome; the maniped scenes just meshed so well together. Loved it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: