Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"lovegame - phil/gloria" by littleton_pace (Moder

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: "lovegame - phil/gloria" by littleton_pace (Moder Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"lovegame - phil/gloria" 06-22-2011

My Modern Family crack!ship.

Fandom: Modern Family
Song: Lovegame by Lady Gaga
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 1:17 (45MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zex7x6dX9rE
http://www.mediafire.com/?wc1z4jfdc7x4el1

Last edited by littleton_pace on Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO!! LOVE!!!!! I love that dialog of hers you put in the beginning and the scenes of her cutting his hair! haha his little crush on her is too funny and the ending was hysterical!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: lovegame - phil/gloria by littleton_pace Reply with quote

LOL!!! Loved it!!! Wow, that song was perfect, too!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:47 am    Post subject: lovegame - phil/gloria by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I don't watch Modern Family (though I'd like to after seeing your vids) so I didn't even know this was a crackship til after I watched the vid and saw the description! Nice work!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen Modern Family either but I was totally shipping it by the end of this vid, lol! That was a lot of fun to watch, great job!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:38 am    Post subject: lovegame - phil/gloria by littleton_pace Reply with quote

ol I loved it, Kat! I find Phil's crush on Gloria cute and silly too (though at times a little insulting to poor Claire, but it's comedy. hehe) This vid was great and so funny! xD I love how he kept saying "I've got Gloria" I also love the quote when he's like "I've got Claire!" in the show, it was so sweet. Anyway, getting off track of the vid because of my Modern Family love. Great job!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:10 am    Post subject: lovegame - phil/gloria by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Ahhh I loved this Kat!! Amazing job! Phil and Gloria are two of my favorites from Modern Family this was so much fun to watch!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hilarious!
Phil/Gloria is definitely my favourite crack!ship on MF, too. It's always so funny how Phil gets all nervous and clumsy when Gloria is around. You perfectly showed it in your vid. Great work!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: lovegame - phil/gloria by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I loved the coloring, the effects, really loved the soft/glow, beatuse was fabulous, and transitions. I thought it was a funny concept of Gloria/'Phil.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms H – N All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: