Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Closer Then Most" by namaste nikki (Dexter)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G
View previous topic :: View next topic  
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:45 am    Post subject: "Closer Then Most" by namaste nikki (Dexter) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Closer Then Most" 06-01-2011
Dexter Morgan and Lumen Pierce.
Fandom: Dexter
Song: A Drop In The Ocean by Ron Pope
Vidder: namaste nikki
Length: 2:12 (9.8 WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKHz9h2ZiWg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKHz9h2ZiWg

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not terribly familiar with Dexter but I really enjoyed this vid. You definitely made me feel for the characters!

Nice work!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:32 am    Post subject: Closer Then Most by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Awww, Nikki! I thought this was a *really* lovely video. I thought you did a really nice job with the beat use and overlays and I liked the coloring, too. Plus, I thought the song went really well with the feel of the vid. The thing that impressed me most is that this vid totally sold me on Dexter. It's been tentatively on my "to watch" list for awhile now, but this really bumped it up to higher priority. The emotion of the bizarre situation that couple is in really came through in your vid and left me wanting to know more about the story. Great job!
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:15 am    Post subject: Closer Then Most by namaste nikki Reply with quote

Thanks Aislynn! I love these two so much!!

Julia- You need to start from the beg. and watch all the seasons. Dexter is such an involved character and when Lumen comes along it only gets better!! Thanks for the great feed back!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms A – G All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: