Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"TKS - Chapter 3: Pulse" by TheKindredSacrifice (

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKindredSacrifice
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:51 am    Post subject: "TKS - Chapter 3: Pulse" by TheKindredSacrifice ( Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"TKS - Chapter 3: Pulse" 05-27-2011

Juliet has to deal with the fact her sisters cancer has returned. Meanwhile, Kate and Thirteen have problems of their own.

Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Various by Charlotte Martin
Vidder: TheKindredSacrifice
Length: 5:19 (189MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayh2b2aRxSU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayh2b2aRxSU
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMGosh! So good Kat! Even better than chapter 1!! I love what you did with Kate and Thirteen! So many great moments...haha I liked the one where they are shopping together!! But wow the stuff with her blindness was amazing. I completely forgot all about that episode so it was a nice surprise! Brilliant! I love how you brought Scully in! That is so perfect! And the ending..."I can see you." I got teary! It was so real!

Now onto Addie and Juliet! Yay! I see a romance brewing!! All the stuff with the baby was so well done. I love the scene when Juliet puts the baby down with a bottle and says, "I love you." Great great chapter! Yay, now I can start thinking about chapter 4!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have to thank sarah for that! i wanted to surprise you with the 13/blindness stuff and she was helping me with eps it was so fun to manip the stuff with the baby was fun too; its the little one from I Am Sam, a movie i think will be quite useful for this series thanks nik!!

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 8:59 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 3: Pulse by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

I really liked the coloring/contrasted effects. This is sad. Did a great job here. I really liked it! The manips of Addy/Juliet/Rachel worked so freaking great! Such a believable storyline.
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 10:07 pm    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 3: Pulse by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

I love this series and this entry-so creative, with such perfect manips and storytelling! I really loved Scully showing up!! and the coloring was beautiful
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:32 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 3: Pulse by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

Oh my gosh! That was soooo heartbreaking but happy at the end. I am really loving this series and I have to echo Becca, it is sooo creative! I can't wait to see more. Great editing, awesome coloring and music. Well done!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:33 am    Post subject: TKS - Chapter 3: Pulse by TheKindredSacrifice Reply with quote

This is such a well-done series! Great work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: