Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Bloodstream" by Captain Freya (Lost/Bones)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: "Bloodstream" by Captain Freya (Lost/Bones) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Bloodstream" 05-27-2011
1 year ago, Brennan broke Kates heart, when she rejected her and chose to stay with Booth. A year later, Kate comes back into her life just as her relationship with Booth seems to be falling apart. Thanks to Kat for the vidpic x
Fandom: Lost/Bones
Song: Bloodstream by Stateless
Vidder: Captain Freya
Length: 2:56 (29.1MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZpVZ6eRKk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psZpVZ6eRKk
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Bloodstream by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Great vid, Freya! The story was great and easy to follow, and I really liked all the audio you used!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: Bloodstream by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Great manips & awesome audio!! I love this
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: Bloodstream by Captain Freya Reply with quote

The manipulations on this were really breathtaking-I really liked the little stutter-stops too, they were perfectly used. And great song choice!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Bloodstream by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Wow, Freya! That was fantastic! I thought the manips were well done but I especially loved the editing, and I thought the song went well with the theme. I loved the way the clips would go normal and then slow down right at the beat. That looked amazing! Great job!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eryn - Yay! Thank you! I was worried the story was going to be hard to follow. So I'm glad it wasnt.
Kait - Thank you!!
Becca - Thank you! I had trouble with those stupid stutter stops. Thats a good term for them though. I always call them "speed-up/slow-down bits" which isn't that clear.
Thanks Julia!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally I get to watch this!! Its been driving me crazy having to wait but OMG! So mesmerized the entire time!! You seriously need to make more femslash vids! I LOVED every second!! But if I had to pick my most favorite moments they would be the beginning of course with all that great "I want to be with you" dialog LOVED the threesome and that sad look Brennan gives Kate as she is leaving. Loved Booth's "I'm not going to get between 2 best friends" and Sweets "What happened between you two?" The ending with "Don't make me leave." made me so sad and happy at the same time! Also, I have to compliment you on your beat use. I think its so awesome that you can incorporate it so well and still tell such a complex story. That's something I haven't figured out how to do yet.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:12 pm    Post subject: Bloodstream by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Oooh thanks Nikki. Yeah, I was watching my guilty pleasure, Glee, and the whole conversation between Britney and Santana was just TOO perfect for the opening audio! And I had to throw Sweets in there somewhere - I kinda wanted to make it seem like Booth was completely clueless about what was going on, and just thought they were arguing friends, but that Sweets' spidey sense was tingling and he figured out something was up. And thanks! I always struggle to get beat use into AUs, especially quite complicated ones. I think it's tougher to know when NOT to follow the beat, and when to just let clips go with the flow of the music. Anyway thank you for such a lovely comment. I'm really glad you liked it. Definitely want to make more femslash now I have lots of lovely Being Erica lesbian scenes on my hard drive!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yeah I loved Sweets in this and how angry Booth got at the end! I also loved that part when Kate is watching them and Brennan knows and intentionally kisses Booth.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: