Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Fresh Pair of Eyes - Part 2" by littleton_pace (

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: "Fresh Pair of Eyes - Part 2" by littleton_pace ( Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Fresh Pair of Eyes - Part 2" 04-11-2011

Rated R.

Jack continues to take his revenge out on Kate for ruining his marriage, while Juliet struggles to deal with Marnie's murder at the hands of her husband.

Fandom: Lost
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 7:00 (64.6MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZkDMjwMu0A
http://www.mediafire.com/?0ia9jx2gqm0mbmr
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My heart was pounding the entire time Kat! This was so good! I love how haunting the beginning is with the dialog and Juliet putting Marnie in the bag. I loved all the evil Jack scenes. I think my favorites were when he asks her if she'd like a glass of wine. It was so WTF?! I love how you had the crying overlaayed in the scene when Jack is talking over the speakers. "Just give us a chance." that was a nice touch! Oh and when he is repeatedly punching her in the face and then she says I love you! That scene looked so good! I gasped and then watched it back twice! That has to be my very favorite evil Jack scene! The escape was epic too!! "I saved you a bullet"

The scene with Juliet talking about how Jack told her "she was the most special thing in his life." was so so sad and I love how you added her saying that her and Kate couldn't tell anyone b/c they wouldn't understand. I liked that you put that in b/c in part 1 I had Jack asking Kate for the truth and she said you "you wouldn't understand" Oh and great job with bringing Kate's ex back into the vid! That was perfect! Bravo!

The only thing I didn't understand is why did Liv say at the end that Kate would never be free. Was it b/c Kate was just too damaged by what Jack did to her b/c killing Jack had to of been seen as self defense! I really loved the "I still love you scene." I wanted them to get a happy ending but I guess it was kind of happy since Juliet was there to visit her often. That was sweet!!! This is my new favorite vid!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:44 pm    Post subject: Fresh Pair of Eyes - Part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was SO intense and incredible! The manips were mind-blowing, especially the ones with Jack chasing her through the jungle.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Nik! I loved making that evil jack punching Kate scene, even tho it was so evil lol

And im glad you got the 'they wouldn't understand' connection that was one of th eones I had to put in there, when i watched your part and ,you had Kate saying that i immediately thought of the Liz/SVU scene and knew i had to use it

Yeah; the never being free was about Kate being so traumatized by her daughter's murder, Jack's torture, being kidnapped, and then killing him; the whole mess of it all made her too crazy to be in the normal world. I wanted to go into that more, but i was at 7 minutes! lol

Thanks Bec! The jungle ones were so fun to manip; jack screeching=epic crazy Jack!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that makes sense. But poor Kate! Geez that's some bad luck!! I keep thinking of her poor ex husband too. That scene you manipped with him and Juliet was just so real and sad! BTW what did you think of the movie now that you finally watched? The ending makes me really sad!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i liked it; its really sad i kept having to rewind to understand what the husband was saying lol but it was a good movie, i wish Evie had been in it more

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol! Yes he has a very mumbly French accent!!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:56 am    Post subject: Fresh Pair of Eyes - Part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OMG so many great things in this vid! Perfect follow-up to Nikki's vid!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Fresh Pair of Eyes - Part 2 by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Whoa! How did I miss this?! As soon as I watched Nikki's, I was sooo excited to see where you were going to take the story! And wow. 7 minutes. This is quite the epic. The war and peace of the fanvid world! Ok... gonna watch now.
*7 minutes later*
Wow! That was amazing! The manips, the story - All amazing. All the audio you used (was it from P2? I'm sure I recognised it) was just sooo perfect. Not only did the audio fit the situation perfectly, but it even sounded just like Jack. I loved all the scenes where he'd do something awful, and then smile all creepy like. He plays creepy psycho soo well! And ohhh man - the creepiest moment, that I LOVED (in a really dark way) was when he was beating the crap out of Kate, and she says "I love you". Who doesn't love a bit of faked Stockholm? And I loved the ending. Like, Kate was too damaged by it all to be normal again. That was so sad!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Freya, your favorite part was my favorite part! It was just too good right?!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You two will give me a big head! Thanks so much freya! faked Stockholm ftw

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS...yes Freya that was from P2. Kat had never seen it so I told her to watch it!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, Kat! This was amazing!! I loved evil Jack, the scenes of him hitting Kate looked so real! And I really liked the scene of Kate in the cage listening to Jack's voice over the speakers - creepy! O_o Such an emotional vid and I was entertained the whole way through! Really really awesome job with this!
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOAH! Things just got even more intense!

You girls make a great team. Really imaginative, unique stuff.

This was great, in all it's socking gloring. So well thought out and put together. Fantastic!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry about the very late comment!
That was an excellent second part! Flaweless storyline and great editing, very dramatic! There were some really great moments in this part. my favourite has to be Kate saying "I saved you a bullet"

Excellent work, Kat!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: