Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I like it - Jawyer-Kate" by nikkimonique (Lost)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:28 am    Post subject: "I like it - Jawyer-Kate" by nikkimonique (Lost) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I like it - Jawyer-Kate" 04-15-2011
Kate, Sawyer and Jack are in a happy and committed three-way relationship until an unplanned pregnancy threatens to destroy everything they have built. Thank You Emma for the vid pic.
Fandom: Lost
Song: I like it by Moby
Vidder: nikkimonique
Length: 4:08 (250mb mov)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z5Mmj2U48o

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg nikki!!! everything is dirty and everything is brilliant!!!!!!!!!!

the 'man's gotta right to protect his property." audio was so fantastic!!!! as was the 'this baby is all of ours' audio; that was fantastic! i loved this so much! definitely one of your best, I just loved it :p hot, dirty, Jawyer/kate is epic

aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: I like it - Jawyer-Kate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

OMG, I think I blushed after seeing the very beginning. So hot!
I loved it. My fav scene were when Kate told them she's pregnant and Sawyer told her to get rid of it so she turned to Jack. Great manip!
Awesome video, Nikki
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank You Kat!

Ali,
Lol I blushed many times while making this vid and that one scene where they are in the jungle and Kate and Jack are hovering over Sawyer, that scene just looks so perverted to me I laugh everytime I watch it back! Haha
I was telling Kat that I hope to continue their story at some point.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:01 pm    Post subject: I like it - Jawyer-Kate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Loved the beginning! It was all so filth-tastic! The sexy threesome manips were awesome! I like that Sawyer reverted back to his dick-ish ways, but Jack was trying to be the hero. Also, I loved the scene where Jack and Sawyer were arguing and saying "What makes it yours?" That whole conversation somehow worked perfectly for their situation. And it was sooo sweet that they both proposed to her! Aww they both loved her really! And they ending was sooo cute! Such a nice contrast from all the filth at the beginning, to end with something so sweet and innocent.
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:41 pm    Post subject: I like it - Jawyer-Kate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

That scene where Kate and Jack hover over Sawyer... well, it looked like Jack was "doing" Sawyer
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Freya. I knew that I wanted to do a happy ending for this one. I don't know why but I felt really strongly that Jawyer-Kate must have a happy ending.

Ali, Yes that's exactly what it looks like! That was kind of my attention so I'm glad it came across that way. And I'm not quite sure what Kate was doing to him but something filthy I imagine! LOL this video was just too fun to make! I should be ashamed of myself but I am not! Haha!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:59 am    Post subject: I like it - Jawyer-Kate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Whoa, hot video, Nikki! Great work!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: I like it - Jawyer-Kate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Wow, what a crazy AU!! You really pulled off that complicated storyline, Nikki Awesome manips I totally believed they were in a three-way relationship, lol. Awesome job!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Jemma and Heather!

namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:05 pm    Post subject: I like it - Jawyer-Kate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Where do I start? Thank you so so much for this. I was actually at the doctors watching it in the waiting room and it made me feel so much better...I had to turn down the volume, I was blushing..hehe. I loved ever part of it a three-way in my honor *wink* LOL I loved when the music changed and it got all serious. VERY dramatic. I was so happy with the ending also. Your manips and the voice-overs were so real. I love it so Much. THANK YOU!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it so hysterical that you were watching this at the Drs. Hehe
I'm glad it made you feel better and I hope you are back to your old self soon!!

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:07 am    Post subject: I like it - Jawyer-Kate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

This was INCREDIBLE. And hot I love Jawyer and Jate, and so of course I loved this!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe thanks Becca

emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:27 am    Post subject: I like it - Jawyer-Kate by nikkimonique Reply with quote

Woah!! Awesome!! Those were some complicated relationships right there hehe, your storytelling was fantastic!!! I particularly loved the scene where Sawyer proposed to Kate, that was such a cute manip! And the ending with "this baby is all of ours" aww! Amazing hotness of a video Nikki tehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: