Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Let Me Go - Jack/Kate - Komohdo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Komohdo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:30 am    Post subject: Let Me Go - Jack/Kate - Komohdo Reply with quote

Hi,

I just wanted to ask why my vid didn't make it.

For those who haven't seen it:
Let Me Go Video
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

uh... dude I've never seen that video in my life the one you sent in was this one: http://scifi.pages.at/komohdo/letmego.zip, a Jack/Kate vid. but that vid is AWESOME. PLEASE send it in! I already guarentee it'll get in LOL. Except maybe.... hmm... try out "Dr.Divx" and cut off those black bars, fixing that aspect ratio problem, an yes, it'll be PURE gold

Now... as for the real Jack Kate video.... Well... it had really clean editing, which is a plus. But where it lost the most points for me was the constant changes from one Jack and Kate moment to another, all in completely different scenes, without any tune change or transition or anything to back it up. the thing just didn't seem to have a point besides a Jack and Kate fluff vid... if some realy awesome effects were used or something somewhere I might have changed my mind a bit, or if something interesting with it was added then yes, same thing, but there weren't any...
I would be worried about giving you tips for making it better, but after seeing that other one of yours you accidentally put up (or I'm assuming accidentally) then you don't have much to worry about in the future...

May I put this vid up in the new "Hobbes Hosting Hut" forum? assuming Enchirito is true to his word, where everyone can view it some more?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Komohdo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, now i'm really confused... that's the same vid.
I submitted that one and above I postet that one and both are the same links.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yet download the one you sent in it's completely different

I'm assuming that one you sent in was the right one, since this despription came along with it:
Quote:
1. Let Me Go

2. The video shows scenes of Jack and Kate and how their relationship is.

3. 3 Doors Down - Let Me Go

4. Komohdo; komohdo@web.de

5. 3.46 minutes

6. 9.12 MB

7. wmv

8. http://lost-media.com/modules.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&album=55&pos=550

And finally the video:

http://scifi.pages.at/komohdo/letmego.zip

So what is that Sawyer/Kate one supposed to be called..?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Komohdo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow... now I'm even more confused. I never made a Sawyer/Kate Video. I finished a Sawyer vid this morning, but there is only one scene with Kate in and it isn't even online (okay, a test version).

Is there a credit at the end?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes, you're losing it buddy. That's the same video.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Am nOt craZy!!!!!!!11111

uhhh... are you sharing space with anybody Komohdo or something....? Maybe there was some weird error and a number was put wrong, and it had the wrong video... or something....
You didn't change that link or anything either... did you...?
Well maybe I am crazy... maybe I was watching the wrong video or something... I do watch a lot of videos every day... hmmm...
I just hope that that vid isn't lost or something, because that was GOOOOOOOOOD.....

P.S. It's not on my hard drive now, because when I downloaded the video, I replaced that file... the Sawyer one had the same name as this, I know THAT much!
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind. I found it >.< It turns out I am crazy. I watched some vid that I was downloading for judging, but it took like a half hour so I ended up forgeting about it
aie yie yie.... >.<
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

errr... so where are we with the Hobbes Hosting Hut thing now that this crazyness is over? >.<
Komohdo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL... sorry ^^

Okay, you can put it in that section.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Artistic Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: