Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BONES 6x21

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:53 pm    Post subject: BONES 6x21 Reply with quote

This is one of the BEST episodes of Bones that I have seen in the past two years. It was a well delivered show on acting, writing, case, and the overall plot. THIS is why I watch Bones. I could care less if Brennan and Booth have sex or start a relationship; I never watched for them even when I liked them as a couple. It's a shame that's where this show took off too. It had SUCH potential and it was wasted on B/B instead of its' entirety.

I felt so much for this episode; it was such a fantastic, rich, and heartwarming episode, it really did tug at my heartstrings.

FINALLY we're back to not all suspects are bad, bad things happen to great people and great things happen to bad people; and we're finally seeing that again instead of "All killers are bad" like in the past; especially season 4's terrible air-ride episode were they treated the kid awful because he killed his father's mistress; that episode had potential to be turned around and it was wasted on laughs.

But this episode was all about the tension and it nailed it on the head. We were back to caring about these people. We finally got to see their backstories surfacing; and it felt like a real episode instead of a filler episode. THIS is how these episodes should be written.

The freak out of Booth was a bit strange considering the guy DID deserve it. He hit his wife; it's not like Booth initiated the fight or hit first. A lot of Booth's past and issues seem to usually come out of nowhere with me.

LOVED Hodgins. "Okay okay BABY!" His reactions were nothing short of adorable. Her reactions were great too.

I loved the scene when told the abusers he loved what happens to people like them in prison. BOOYA! I do too.

Just a great episode with lots of heart, it felt like nothing was rushed.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agreed on all counts Brooke! Lately I've been so bored with the cases...like my mind just wanders and I'm only paying attention to the relationship stuff and then by the end of the episode I'm like....what happened again with the case? Who killed who? LOL but this episode felt like the old days of Bones when I was actually interested in their cases! I hope they can write more compelling episodes like this!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here, Nikki.

As someone who never really cared about the relationship of B/B I've been bored for a while. LOL. I watched the show for everything; and that's what this episode brought to the table.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: