Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Someone To Fall Back On" by Belle MacFarlane (Lo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:02 pm    Post subject: "Someone To Fall Back On" by Belle MacFarlane (Lo Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Someone To Fall Back On" 05-03-2011
April 2011 contest submission. A look at Carries (Mila Kunis) closest relationships: Rene (OC played by Amy Adams), Juliet, Ana, Jack, Ben, Kelso (OC played by Robert Pattinson) and Richard.
Fandom: Lost
Song: Someone To Fall Back On by Aly Michalka
Vidder: Belle MacFarlane
Length: 3:11 (110.75MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syf1RrMSDv0
http://www.mediafire.com/?6udo7x9j9m32sbe

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:13 pm    Post subject: Someone To Fall Back On by Belle MacFarlane Reply with quote

Very cute. Couldn't quite pick out a clear storyline but I loved all the manips. And I love the last clip of her by herself, possibly contemplating the fact that she was in love with absolutely everyone!
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, thats okay, cos there wasn't meant to be a storyline really and LOL, well she does love everyone, but idk so much about being in love with everyone glad you liked it!
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:13 pm    Post subject: Someone To Fall Back On by Belle MacFarlane Reply with quote

Aww, that was gorgeous, Millie! Your colouring was really pretty! And I love your song choice. You had very good manips throughout. My favourite was the one where Richard and Carrie dove in to the water. Looked so realistic!! It was really cool seeing her relationships with the other characters. I enjoyed it Awesome work!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:37 am    Post subject: Someone To Fall Back On by Belle MacFarlane Reply with quote

Great vid, Millie! Nice manips & the song really went with the vid.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, I loved that song! It worked so well as a look at all of the people in Carrie's life that she has "to fall back on!" My favorite manip had to be the one with Richard and Carrie diving in the water, it really worked so well that I honestly forgot for a few seconds that it didn't happen on the show!

Nicely done, I enjoyed watching it a lot!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great to see a new carrie vid from you millie The manip of Richard and Carrie swimming is one of my faves I didn't get the storyline either like Freya, but i get it, its just a general vid of the people in Carrie's life Well done

I heart this song, too <3

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: Someone To Fall Back On by Belle MacFarlane Reply with quote

The edits/manips were amazing! I really ejoyed this. I agree with Heather, this song went along really well with the vid/clips you chose.
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Someone To Fall Back On by Belle MacFarlane Reply with quote

Thanks everyone for all your comments! ^_^ I just saw the vid got a gold viewer pick and a council pick, so thanks so much for your votes too!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Someone To Fall Back On by Belle MacFarlane Reply with quote

this was really great Millie! i loved all the manips, they looked amazing! i liked that we got to see Carrie's relationships with everyone on the island, very neat idea =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: