Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Someone Elses Tomorrow" by Captain Freya (Lost/B

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: "Someone Elses Tomorrow" by Captain Freya (Lost/B Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Someone Elses Tomorrow" 04-11-2011
Brennan cant let go of her past relationship with Jack, even though hes marrying her best friend, Kate.
Fandom: Lost/Bones
Song: Someone Elses Tomorrow by Patty Griffin
Vidder: Captain Freya
Length: 2:42 (42.7MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fsbA-joNrc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fsbA-joNrc

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is beautiful Freya!! you know i love this song the story was so great; and i loved the manips; especially Brennan watching the wedding video and crying, and her being a bridesmaid, that was awesome, and then Jack seeing her while he was having breakfast with Kate, and kate being pregnant sort of sealing the deal on Jate and leaving Brennan on the outside. awesome job! I miss your vids; keep them coming

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You already know what I think of this awesome vid but I just came by to vote you gold!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:09 am    Post subject: Someone Elses Tomorrow by Captain Freya Reply with quote

I loved all the emotion!! I really liked when she watched the wedding video and the end talking with Booth. Very Well Done. GOLD from me!!
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was great, Freya! I think my favourite manip was the one where Brennan was sitting at the table and Jack walked away. The two clips matched up really well. Was that audio at the end from Gilmore Girls? It was sad that he stayed with Kate but that's okay because now Brennan can just hook up with Booth. I'm not sure if that's what you were implying but that's what I was thinking!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat - Thank you so much! Yeah, I was totally going for the "sealing the deal" thing - It's one thing stealing someone's husband, but it's a step too far to steal their baby daddy!
Nikki - Yay! Thanks again
Nikki 2.0 - Thank you! I love a bit of intense emotional AU-ness every now and again... when I'm not vidding Like A G6 or something equally trashy! lol
Samara - Thanks. Yeah the ending bit's from Gilmore Girls. Gotta love Lorelai! I knew she's said some tearful stuff about Chris having a baby at some point, so I ended up searching for the mystery dialogue for hours. I'm glad it worked out! And yeah, I was kinda hinting that maybe Booth was going to be a little hero, and be there for Brennan during her heartbreak. I might do a sequel actually, but I'm always rubbish at sequels. I never seem to be able to find the same tone and carry on the story properly. I might though.. I'm deliberating song choices right now.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: