Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2x06 - "Abandoned" Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, fine, I don't HATE A-L - yet - but if she doesn't give Sayid a very, very honest and good apalogy, I will for sure hate her.
I know one person who won't like her as much though: JACK!
If he hears what she has done, which he will - to the person who was the sister to the person he tried so hard to save - he will not be very nice to her I think. But not THAT mad, the most angry person will probably be Sayid, yes.
But I think Sayid will blame himself A LOT.... Like: "If I had been before her she wouldn't have died, I would have" or "I should have protected her better"... you know what I'm talking about? Maybe this will lead to him ... killing himself? Oh God, I just got really worried....

But hey, did anyone of you see Sawyer????? I think they should have shown his face if he was with A-L and the others! What if... ?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, dudes. TK made a little observation last night that was most intriguing:

Is Shannon's dad the one that Jack allowed to die so he could save his future wife?

And maybe everyone else has already thought of this and I'm just re-hashing old news. But still. I like it.

___blind.filmmaker
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
Quote:
that Jack stetching very naked Rose scene

I was SKIMMING the thread when I read this! I was like, "WHAT? Jack was drawing a picture of Rose, naked?! How did I miss this scene entirely!? I need to re-watch that episode!"

LMAO! Yeah you must've missed that deleted scene in the season 1 dvd KC. I'll break it down for you.

It was a warm sunny evening on the island when Rose felt like she was coming down with a headache. So she went to the caves to see Jack about maybe getting some tylenol or something and thats when Jack told her that all she need to do was relax. He told her she had very nice bone structure and that it'd be a shame if he didn't sketch her. So she undressed and layed back against the hard, cold walls of the cave and let Jack go to work. LOL
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dorkhead! ANd yep- it was Jack's decision that let Shannon's dad die and saved his future wife- I thought I was the only one that caught that! They said "Mr. Rutherford" in the ER.

LOL!

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't hate Ana Lucia right now, because I can't yet, but I'd really like to... lol. Every episode she's been in so far has annoyed me incredibly, and it seems like everyhting she does is to piss off the audience. But in the words of "House": "You can't hate what you don't know."
So until I find out her whole story, and how she reacts to this, and find out if she really does show feelings, or locks herself up in tough exterior even more, I'll be able t decide whether she'll end up as one of the average characters I couldn't care less about, a character I love, r best of all a character I love to hate! Chances are it's between the former and the latter which is why I hope I end up being allowed to hate her....

But in case you're wondering LC, that has nothing at all to do with the actress, I've just never liked the character's smugness. I couldn't care less if she's being played by the best tough actress out there, it's the character I've always had the problem with.

Harry, ddon't look at me, I wasn't the one who came up with "AnalSaw" but as far as I'm concerned, best name for a Sawyer/Ana shipper ever
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ivy
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched the episode and I am still in a shock.

Shannons death was so useless. I mean just why did she has to die. It just makes no sense.

And I dont know if you notice... ehm on www.lost-media.com there are pics of upcoming episodes... and there must be an episode where the destiny of the other plain crash survivors is shown. And there were kids on the pics. First I thought that they were killed by that pest or something, but after this episode I am thinking, that they were kidnapped like Walt. Remeber What Libby said?" Did you see the kids?"

And again Shannons dead was so useless. I Know it must have been an accident, but somehow that makes me hate Ana much more (bitch ^^). OK I don't really hate her. But there mus be a very good apology for that.

And poor Sayid. Just told Shannon that he loved her and then she just died in his arms. I cried so much It was terrible

And then his look, when he realized that she was dead OMG so excidet what he is going to do next episode.

Oh and I found it so sweet how Charlie was kind of jealous to Locke ^^

Our Last Days -The official Casshern Web Site
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Boone had a mullet........

Banner: Shinythings
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still haven't seen it (tech week! joy of joys! the absolute thrill of being an actor, but I wouldn't trade it for the world) but can I just say that (as a spoilerwhore) I think I'm a very bad person because Charlie/Claire is my OTP and yet when I heard that Charlie's a jerk to Claire in this episode and they have the whole fight thing my first thought was, "Hey, good, that works perfectly with my next C/C vid concept..."

I think my vidding is getting in the way of my shipping.

Oh, yeah, and WHY SHANNON??? Spoiled well ahead of time, but WHY SHANNON?! She's one of my favorites! There's still so much we don't know about her! The show doesn't get anymore adorable than Shannon/Vincent! And, of course, all my hopes of a future Shannon/Sawyer fling are out the window.

sig by niki blue
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really a mullet per say (Ive seen some doosies in my time), more just like way grown out hair.

Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

------Shannon
Shannon's death was an accident? a main character and her death is an accident? Sure it was a 'holy shit!' moment accident but ... Is that really the best they can do? If this doesn't create a major rift between the still sloooowly forming factions, then her death means about as much as Boone's did. Think about it, what effect has Boones death had on anything so far? After the 1 'shannon wants revenge' episode, everybody was back to being all friendly. I suspect (but hope not) the same will happen here. Call me crazy, but it seems like these great cliffhangers endings always promise greatness then let us down. sigh. *hope*

------Michelle Rodriguez
Is a horrible actress. LC, I gave her a fair chance, but upon seeing this episode i've made up mind mind. It doesn't bother me that she's type-cast as the tough girl, its just that she can't seem to deliver her lines in a way that seems natural to me.

------Anna Lucia
ok so she's an uberbitch. and she probably has her reasons. and she just killed innocent Shannon completly by accident. I agree that how she handles that will be a great way for us to see if we like her character or not.

My guess is that while it may hurt her on the inside, she'll repress her feelings and keep acting tough. but she'll be crying on the inside. boo hoo. That would make me disliker her character even more.

On the other hand, if she is openly apologetic and expresses guilt about what happened, and Sayid and the other castaways still go after her. That would be me like her character a lot more!

If they do show the tail-ies first day on the island, (!keep your spoilers outta here!) it better be violent and scarry!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with you, Hobbes, I have no problem with Michelle Rodriguez's acting, I think she's doing a fine job of playing Ana-Lucia.

It's Ana that I don't like very much. I tried very hard to like her but she's making it very difficult. I'm giving her one more chance to redeem herself, or become a better villain so she's at least interesting.

At this point, she's more irritating than anything else. It's just the constant bitchiness that's bugging me so much. Like I get that she had a hard time, but the rest of the tailies aren't being major assholes 100% of the time.

If she is genuinely remorseful over Shannon's death and if she has a compelling backstory I'll be willing to give her a chance.

Geekdom abounds.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well actually Boone's death has caused a major rift between Jack and Locke.

Di
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one who thinks Ana Lucia might NOT have killed Shannon? I mean, what do we know? One minute Shannon's there and the other the Bunch of Merry Explorers from the tail bit of the plane show up with Ana pointing a gun at her direction.

We all know LOST, just because she's the most obvious choice it doesn't mean she did it. In fact, because she's the most obvious choice I really don't think she did it!

There are other people with guns out there... Desmond, Jack, Kate... it could even have been Walt or the others. Or even Danielle! Why not Danielle? The gun shot sounded a bit like a rifle... It could have been Danielle.

Now, I personally hate Ana Lucia. The character, not the actress. I couldn't care less about the actress but if her job was to get everyone pissed at her I must say she's gotta be a good actress! 'Cause I'm hating her more and more... I still have hopes that her flashback will reveal some sort of hidden motive to her actions, but meanwhile I hate her.

On the other hand, Mr. Eko's becoming one of my favorites! Gah, I love that guy!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have finally seen it.

You know, you'd think all my spoilerwhoring would make it easier for me to take the actual emotional impact of these episodes. You'd think wrong.

sig by niki blue
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah Im all about Mr. Eko- maybe hes atoning for his drug smuggling- maybe thats why he feels for Sawyer.

Also- was anyone else completley freaked out when Cindy disappeared then the whispering then "RUN!"? Scared the crap out of me- which isnt easy, but was VERY freaky. I could understand terror overcoming good sense in that way. The only other thing really to freak me out on the show was Locke's vision about Boone- when he was like "did you see that?" and Boone didnt say anything- I knew it was something exceptionally weird.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: