Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"This Is Not The Answer - Kate/Addison" by littlet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:20 am    Post subject: "This Is Not The Answer - Kate/Addison" by littlet Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"This Is Not The Answer - Kate/Addison" 02-27-2011

Kate and Addison have a happy life together with their daughter, Susan, until an unexpected tragedy changes everything. February 2011 Contest Submission.

Fandom: Lost/Private Practice
Song: Various by Charlotte Martin
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 5:14 (44.63 MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kd8jdoAGe0
http://www.mediafire.com/?87bkceiabmm88ts
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it was going to be Addison! You know how I figured it out...lol is b/c when I found that scene with the pills where that lady is crushing them with the urn it made me think of Private Practice and I knew that all those scenes in the past few episodes were so great for AUs you couldn't pass it up!!
I love Kate and Addie together! I'm so glad you vidded them again! Poor Kate though! She keeps ending up dead! LOL

I think my favorite scene was when Kate is driving in the car and thinking about their fight together and Addie 's"No we don't quit" that was perfect. The scene with the pills was great and then Addie finding her! I loved that scene in the church where ghost Kate was there and then the ending when she is putting the urn with Kate and you used an actual baby! Ugh that really made me weepy along with the scene of Kate in heaven with the baby! I loved this Kat! It was amazing as always!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is why i should keep things totally secret from you, i give you the eensiest bit of info and you guess it lol i knew I wanted to use the Addie/urn scenes for something, but i had no idea who would be in the urn that she would want to put in the coffin with whoever was dead, the baby idea came around that

I love the 'we don't quit' audio too; was almost the title to the vid

Kate does end up dead a lot... if she didn't cry so much it wouldn't be so easy to manip!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol I know Kate just asks for it!! Haha she the only character in so many of my vids that has either been abused, killed herself, gone psycho, or just died tragically...haha but she's the only one it really works well with and its so much fun to torture her!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:39 pm    Post subject: This Is Not The Answer - Kate/Addison by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was SO sad and SO beautifully done-you are an incredible vidder, Kat, I know I tell you that, but I honestly can't tell you enough.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: This Is Not The Answer - Kate/Addison by littleton_pace Reply with quote

WOW. Such a sad AU, but absolutely amazing!! Love your editing as always and your manips were superb, Kat I really liked that bit at the end where Kate had died and then she was reunited with Susan in the afterlife. Amazing job!!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: This Is Not The Answer - Kate/Addison by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I was awed by the coloring and the sharpness of the vid. Beautiful manips. Really believable and heartbreaking story. The whole video was just one downfall after another and you conveyed it so well. I loved when Addison got up to give her eulogy and there was Kate. Great idea.

OMG! This was so great. The whole ending every inch of that ending and your editing was just breathtaking. You have some mad skills, Kat. I LOVED it. Good luck on the contest.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, when Addison put the urn in the coffin and instead you showed her putting the baby in there, that was just a beautiful visual analogy! (Extremely sad, of course, but really powerful!) It hits like a punch to the gut! Great work!

Awesome and believable manips, as always! Fantastic job with everything!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:46 am    Post subject: This Is Not The Answer - Kate/Addison by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Such a sad but well-done story! Great vid, Kat.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:34 am    Post subject: This Is Not The Answer - Kate/Addison by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Woah!!! Amazing job Kat! Such a tragic story, you told it so perfectly! I loved the audio so much; the music was so peaceful and sad, and every line of audio was so clear. It was real easy to follow and you managed to create such a beautiful atmosphere. Your manips were amazing. I really loved how near the end you showed the baby instead of the urn as she placed it in the coffin with her. Beautiful!!! And I really liked how you had Kate's voice reading what she'd wrote as Addison found her and the letter. Fantastic job, I really enjoyed watching!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:17 pm    Post subject: This Is Not The Answer - Kate/Addison by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat, this was reallly beyond amazing! So tragic and heart breaking!! I thought your editing and this story line were fantastic. What a beautifully, wonderful ending with her in the coffin with the baby, oh my word! My heart just broke for her! You are fabulous at crossover's Kat, this was truely epic.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: