Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Crash, Crash, Burn" by Captain Freya (Lost/Bones

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:18 pm    Post subject: "Crash, Crash, Burn" by Captain Freya (Lost/Bones Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Crash, Crash, Burn" 02-14-2011
"Would you kill to save a life?" Brennan and Booth take the law into their own hands to protect their friend, Kate.
Fandom: Lost/Bones
Song: Hurricane by 30 Seconds to Mars
Vidder: Captain Freya
Length: 2:52 (122MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ1mNsgf0MQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ1mNsgf0MQ

Last edited by Captain Freya on Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so 'vintage Freya' and I enjoyed every second of it! I was on the edge of my seat the entire time! I love how it starts out and Brennan says "You walk as though your left ribs are cracked" I got so excited at that point b/c I love when you make abusive vids...haha...that sounds so bad that I enjoy them so much but I do! I love when they go back and kill and then bury Jack! And then all the jealously to follow! That scene in the car when Booth rejects Kate worked really well!! Poor Brennan... she saves Kate's life and then Kate turns her in! Ouch! This could continue if you wanted it to. *hint hint*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: Crash, Crash, Burn by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Yay! Thanks for that lovely comment, Nikki! So glad you liked it. I am considering doing a sequel, but I'm always reluctant to put "To be continued" on a vid, cause I tend to lose inspiration and then I feel bad. I do have a few ideas to possibly continue this story though. Possibly taking even darker turns! Whoa! lol
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah even darker!? Bring it on!!! Maybe you can involve Mulder and Scully....haha that would be epic wouldn't it - to make a vid with Booth and Brennan and Mulder and Scully?!?! I've been trying to think up ideas but nothing yet.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
namaste nikki
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ooooo- I kinda like Jack when he is portrayed mean...I love when they did the grave and Kate says "goodbye Jack".. Oh Chills!!!! Very nice....
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Crash, Crash, Burn by Captain Freya Reply with quote

The manips are great! Very believable. I liked how this played out; very nicely done.
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was awesome, Freya! The story was great (very original) and I loved the twist at the end with it bringing Booth and Brennan together and Kate feeling left out. She was so creepy there, like when she was spying on them in bed together. I think my favourite scene was the one in the car where Booth told her he was with someone. That worked so well!

I'll forgive you for making my beloved Jack abusive and then killing him, but only because Brennan was the one whole shot him!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nikki - Yay for chills! Glad you like mean Jack cause I tend to go for mean Jack alot in my vids! I don't know why - He just lends himself to my dark AU storyline's alot.
Brooke - Thank you! Glad you liked it.
Samara - Thanks! I completely changed my mind about the ending. I even edited it all, and then had to go back and re-edit it, cause originally, Booth slept with Kate, rejected her and she killed herself, but I was trying to go for something a bit different with this video. So many of my vids end with a suicide! What a dark person I am. So, I'm glad it was worth my major re-edit, if y'all like it.

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:44 pm    Post subject: Crash, Crash, Burn by Captain Freya Reply with quote

This was AMAZING.It gave me chills, and was so tension-filled and completely grabbed me! And that ending!
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becca - Thanks! I'm loving all these "chills" I'm giving people! Yay.

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:20 am    Post subject: Crash, Crash, Burn by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Great video! Excellent storyline & AU scenes.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was just fantastic! Really original and completely believable, you sold the story so well! The manips were great and I loved the ending, gorgeous work! ♥!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: