Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sons of Anarchy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:18 pm    Post subject: Sons of Anarchy Reply with quote

Does anyone watch this show? It's about a motorcycle gang called The Sons of Anarchy (or SAMCRO) and their legal and illegal ways of making their money. Ron Perlman plays the leader of the gang, Clay. It's actually pretty interesting! I only recently discovered it and watched a bunch of s1 and 2 and am trying to keep up with s3. I'm hooked though! It's getting so exciting lately too! I also love it for the totally kickass female characters. They don't get pushed around, I love it! haha I mean, how badass were Gemma and Fiona in this week's ep? Example of badassery in the scene from 2:15 on

It has so many Losties too! Katey Segal's character (she was also 'Helen' on Lost), Gemma, has to be one of my fave female characters on tv. And of course the current antagonist, Jimmy O' is a selling point, since he's played by Titus Welliver AKA The Man In Black. The woman who played one of the Others, Colleen, is also on this season too.

Is anyone watching?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the one episode where Black 47 (the guys who did "Fanatic Heart") had a song featured, when they went to Northern Ireland. But that was it. I keep on meaning to actually watch it but haven't yet; I'll probably catch up on a marathon at some point.
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Sons of Anarchy. I've gotten sooooooooooo behind this season (my dvr decided it would be awesome to delete one of the episodes from my recorded list), so I have to figure out what eppy got deleted, and watch it online, before I can catch up on the month's worth of eppy's on my dvr.

The show is amazing though. My favorite female character (other then Gemma, cuz you HAVE to love her) is Tara, she's full of badassness
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: