Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Oceanic 6" by Kastrato

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kastrato
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:59 am    Post subject: "Oceanic 6" by Kastrato Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Oceanic 6" 10-29-2010
A video about the oceanic 6 .It is old ,one of my first edits but still a favorite one
Song: Lost by Coldplay
Vidder: Kastrato
Length: 3:12 (47mb wmv)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmzrMyE6OGw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmzrMyE6OGw

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:34 am    Post subject: Oceanic 6 by Kastrato Reply with quote

I think this was a good song choice for the 'Oceanic 6'. I enjoyed the clips you chose to use. I like how they were all included, liked seeing the helicopter, their rescue and their demise off the island.
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Oceanic 6 by Kastrato Reply with quote

This was pretty cool! I love this song, one of Coldplay's best on their newest album! It's so perfect for Lost of course, and not just it's title, but it's lyrics match the storylines extremely well! I really liked how you showed the Oceanic 6 in this video, showing what they all went through and their struggles. Very cool ending as well
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: