Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nostalgia

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Nostalgia Reply with quote

I have been re-working my Retro TV site ( http://retrotv.we-happy-few.net ) over the past couple of days and I was checking the theme songs to make sure they worked and I keep getting stuck on this one. Oh it works fine, but God, it just makes me feel SO nostalgic when I think of it.

Have a listen. How does this make YOU feel?

http://retrotv.we-happy-few.net/sounds/wonder.wav

(Right-Click, save as if ya can/care.)

I wish Lost had a theme song. Haha - isn't there like a contest or something about that somewhere? I heard there was anyway...
SariaAngel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:25 am    Post subject: Re: Nostalgia Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:

Have a listen. How does this make YOU feel?

http://retrotv.we-happy-few.net/sounds/wonder.wav

(Right-Click, save as if ya can/care.)

That song makes me remember my crush on Fred Savage.

I love that you have Lizzie McGuire on there, that show is such my guilty pleasure. lol
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like your site but I don't think I've seen the show that the wav is from. Was it from the wonder years?

There are a few shows that were cancelled that I would be happy to help with for your site. One is Farscape another is Space: Above and Beyond. I already have a site about Farscape HERE.
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you'd write a synopsis and give me cast lists/quotes from the shows and direct me to a good image I would be happy to add them to the site. The theme song is optional, though I've had really good luck finding them all so far.

ETA: Yes! That was from the wonder years! How can you not have watched the Wonder Years! (I think I am forgetting your age here, are you one of the young ones?)

Quote:

I love that you have Lizzie McGuire on there, that show is such my guilty pleasure. lol

Mine too! I so loved Lizzie and all the Disney Channel kid stuffs. I'm such a dork!
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
If you'd write a synopsis and give me cast lists/quotes from the shows and direct me to a good image I would be happy to add them to the site. The theme song is optional, though I've had really good luck finding them all so far.

ETA: Yes! That was from the wonder years! How can you not have watched the Wonder Years! (I think I am forgetting your age here, are you one of the young ones?)

Quote:

Mine too! I so loved Lizzie and all the Disney Channel kid stuffs. I'm such a dork!

Excellent I'm on it (as Chuckles would say) I have all the Farscape DVD's so I can rip a wav for you for the opening song.
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the site looks great! Now add dead like me-laura

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Whatever All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: