Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

OMG ! Dharma clues!!!! check out!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: OMG ! Dharma clues!!!! check out! Reply with quote

I saw a post on Lost-Media.com just a few minutes ago, about going to http://www.thehansofoundation.org/activeproject.html and pull the mouse under the last projekt, calle "Dharma" something... and when you press the link, a video appears and it's the video from Orientation! I haven't been watching it over and over, (only one time, but I will watch it more!!) and I picked up on some strange things...

- the video is for TWO people being in a labratorium
- in the beginning, you can see the word "orientation" and some numbers... (couldn't seee what the numbers were, but I have a pretty good guess...!)
- the this man talks about "you and your partner" or something like that
- the labratorium they're being placed in is Station 3, called "The Swan"
- They will be there for 540 days
- he also talks about some incident that happened some time ago... he seems to be very ... I don't know, sad and scared of that "incident"..
- then he starts to instruct them, about the every 108 minutes they have to push the button, and after that they will have 4 minutes to tape the numbers
- he also says either "do not try to attempt to use the computer for something else" or he's saying "do not use the computer" (this video is very bad shape, even though it's from 1980)
- and they are viewing a video at the same time, and I think I see them zooming in Jacks dad in a sky-scrape... I'm not sure, but it's very possible!

uuuuuuuuuhhhhh
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "incident" he's talking about I thinks it's Rousseau's team and her ship... I think she was a part of this Dharma Initiative...
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't really think that Rousseaus Team was a part of the Initiative: There were absolutely no clues for that. there must have been this sign somewhere on her clothes or something.

But I guess the incident that guy was talking about, definitely caused the disease.

And the Jacks Dad thing, is a bit far-fetched, I think. That tape is how old? Should't be Jacks Dad much younger on it?

Our Last Days -The official Casshern Web Site
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ivy wrote:
i don't really think that Rousseaus Team was a part of the Initiative: There were absolutely no clues for that. there must have been this sign somewhere on her clothes or something.

But I guess the incident that guy was talking about, definitely caused the disease.

And the Jacks Dad thing, is a bit far-fetched, I think. That tape is how old? Should't be Jacks Dad much younger on it?

hmmm, yeah, you're right. But I came to think of something else: doesn't it look like a young mr. Cooper, Locke's dad??!

About Rousseaus team was the incident or not, I just figured it can't be, since she has been there about 16 years, and the tape is from 1980.... She has been there since about 1988 if it actually was 16 years . Didn't think of it in writing moment... lol
Let's just say I don't have straight A:s in maths...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

note: You guys prolly seen this but in the orientation film there is a clip of two polar bears. well that's kind of a clue. lol

here's the screencap

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhh... this video was on the show. you guys DO know that right...? Why is it in spoilers?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ivy
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ meandi

Yeah but maybe it could be Hurley dead grandpa *lol*

I really want to know whats that initative all about. Do you really think thats all made up, and that, like jack said, nothing would happen when the button won't be pushed?

And did you notice that in that video a part was missing, when that asian guy told them 'do not try...' ? What could that be?

@lostzilla

Sry don't get it. The polar bears are a clue for what? That they brought the polar bears on the island?

Our Last Days -The official Casshern Web Site
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys....

the building they're zooming in on the video ...

it's a building in Narvik, Norway!!!!

and if you go on to http://www.kraftkost.se/ you see the Dharma symbol and some things happening... well, anyway, the thing is that KraftKost is a Norweigan magazine about energi and how to get it!
but... the thing is.. the address for the website is Swedish (.se =Swedish, .no = Norweigan) so I'm a little confused here...
is this something to look deeper into?? I can do it, I understand Norweigan
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Is that.....???? Reply with quote

OMG this is.......!!!!
http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/28110435322.jpg&s=x10

It IS them!!! Just look at the doctors nose!! It's them!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then its not Danielle's daughter. and who are the other mysterious people, i think brainwashed goons. lol.

Last edited by benos on Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benos wrote:
Then its not Danielle's daughter.

No, and I never believed it was her. I mean, look at the picture. She doesn't look like 16 years old!!
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
Uhhh... this video was on the show. you guys DO know that right...? Why is it in spoilers?

errr... for one... its in series 2 ... most ppl (in uk) aint seen it yet

as for the disease... according to my theory... (still adding aand taking bits out)... if it is indeed something to do with magnetic forces... then it is feasable that the forces could effect mental health...hence they all go mad.. (see all info on net about effects of magnetic fields)

quote from - Static Electric and Magnetic Fields and Human Health - "Magnetic fields are difficult to shield, and easily penetrate buildings and people. In contrast to magnetic fields, electrical fields have very little ability to penetrate skin or buildings. Because static electric fields do not penetrate the body, it is generally assumed that any biologic effect from routine exposure to static fields must be due to the magnetic component of the field, or to the electric fields and currents that these magnetic fields induce in the body"

and theres a lot of research done on the effects of mag on mental health ...

plus something i just figured out... THE NUMBERS - add them all together and wat have you got.... 108...omg thats the time on the count down clock...

my theory part I
my theory part II

My 1st Vid
my theory part I

Last edited by BoBoUK on Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
harpreetd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meandi, your right!!! That is a very good perception...
It just might ..be those exact people.

("Being open-minded, is an essential part of becoming a critical thinker")
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: