Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Use Somebody || Kuliet/Skate/Jate AU || LOST" by

View previous topic :: View next topic  
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:56 am    Post subject: "Use Somebody || Kuliet/Skate/Jate AU || LOST" by Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Use Somebody || Kuliet/Skate/Jate AU || LOST" 12-01-2009
Secret Santa Made for Nikki - Description on YT
Song: Use Somebody by Laura Jansen
Vidder: klost004
Length: 3:54 (9 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgdVBzzxQ1I
http://www.youtube.com/v/zgdVBzzxQ1I

Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was gorgeous! The manips were top-rate and the entire thing had a fantastic flow from beginning to end. I love that version of that song, too! Great work all the way around! ♥!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, that was incredible Kimmy!! you should be SO proud of this, I know you were worried about how it came off, but it was brilliant! The story was so easy to following and completely drew me in. So Sawyer and Kate have Aaron, and she's cheating on Sawyer with Jack and then accidentally hits Aaron...wow that was awesome. and having juliet save Aaron be sort of the moment she fell in love with Juliet, or considered loving her, was fantastic. all your little manips really made the vid for me, like kate on the bed in lieu of rachel and manipping Kate over angelina's face from the gia sex scene; that was so clever i had a smile on my face by the end; beautiful vid! extremely epic! nikki's gonna completely freak out in the good way ;P

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything about this was perfect Kimmy, absolutely perfect. This version of the song is gorgeous, and you used it to perfection. Pacing, manips, storytelling-all perfect. This is my favorite of your vids ever, which is saying a lot because every one of your vids is incredible.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was completely amazing... Nikki's gonna love it... I love that version of that song, its so gorgeous and gives the vid such a different feel than the original would... the story was great... manips were perfect... great use of audio.. kind of epic all around.. gold from me!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squeeeee! I was hoping you were my secret santa! I knew you'd make something fabulous and you did! You're no longer allowed to say you aren't good at AU! I loved how you managed to get all my requests in to one video, very clever! Your manips were amazing! I don't know how you mask so well. I've been playing around with it on final cut and its hard!! I loved the beginning when Kate was cheating on Sawyer and than she hit Aaron...that was all so crazy and tragic....just what I love in a good AU! Your idea for Juliet to be Aaron's doctor was brilliant! I loved that! I loved all your Kuliet manips. My favorite being the ones of them on the bed and the one where Kate was on the beach...oh and sex scene of course. The flow of the video was perfect too... Just loved everything about it! Thanks so much Kimmy!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was awesome!! I loved it, great sotry and great idea!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: Use Somebody || Kuliet/Skate/Jate AU || LOST by klost004 Reply with quote

Yay! Great vid, Kimmy - your manips were all awesome and I especially liked the part where Juliet proposed to Kate. Your storyline was creative as well, which is ALWAYS a big plus! Well done!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Use Somebody || Kuliet (ft Skate/Jate) AU by klost004 Reply with quote

Great AU! This version of this song was perfect.
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmy this is my new fave from you! How can you say that you can't make aus! This is one of the best aus I've ever seen! And one of my fave kuliet vids The manips were perfect, looked so real. Especially the part with Kate in the bed and Juliet coming over to her. Ooo and the first part with Sawyer walking in and seeing Jack and Kate was brilliant too! Fantastic job, and gold of course <3
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG Kimmy...what a great vid! I so agree with the others!! You are no longer allowed to say that you cant do AU's! So great!! The storytelling was beautiful, your manips are perfect...and your song choice was so great!! Gold from me!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Use Somebody || Kuliet (ft Skate/Jate) AU by klost004 Reply with quote

Awww, Kimmy - that was absolutely beautiful. I just loved all the images and such wonderful manips from Gia. That love scene was so real!! It was great. I really enjoyed this. You do wonderful work!!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 pm    Post subject: Use Somebody || Kuliet (ft Skate/Jate) AU by klost004 Reply with quote

WOW!!! Incredible work Kimmy!! That was such a fantastic AU, so easy to follow and such an awesome storyline! I really loved how you had Juliet as the doctor when Aaron was in hospital. You pulled it off so brilliantly, it was really believable and your manips were awesome! Wonderful job!
Miss_Austen

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:56 pm    Post subject: Use Somebody || Kuliet (ft Skate/Jate) AU by klost004 Reply with quote

It was amazing! The manips were really great, the storyline was touching, the song choice was excellent! Wonderful work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: