Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"On Its Way" by Kuliet4ever

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:06 pm    Post subject: "On Its Way" by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"On Its Way" 07-27-2010
July 2010 contest submission
Song: Bells For Her by Tori Amos
Vidder: Kuliet4ever
Length: 3:53 (111MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb4MKGho1FE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/h0g6kk

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know already gave you my review but just had to drop by the thread and show some love for this vid b/c I think you did a great job and I have to say kudos for taking on such an obscure ship! I'm giving you gold.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Nik!! <3
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:31 pm    Post subject: On Its Way by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

For the idea itself I'm giving you gold. I would never ever think of that. I enjoyed it a lot!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:27 am    Post subject: On Its Way by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Oh my gosh, Stace! That was brilliant! What a clever and amazing story!!! When I saw what you were doing, I couldn't even imagine what direction you could go, but I had faith you could pull it off, and you TOTALLY did!!!! Great job!!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:35 pm    Post subject: On Its Way by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

What an original idea! Well done for taking on such a challenge! I really liked the bit with Juliet seeing her on the monitor. Great job!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: On Its Way by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

What a unique couple! Nice work, Stacey!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow, you really managed to take a character who had such a small amount of screen time and make such an interesting story out of it all! I loved the scene in the kitchen where Juliet slapped the glass out of Ben's hand and said she wanted to see her, that gave the lines such a fresh twist!

And it really made the jumping overboard scene have such a new significance. I loved that Juliet was watching it on the monitors! I enjoyed it all a lot!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: On Its Way by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Fantastic couple idea Stacey, it was so different and brave to attempt I really enjoyed the storyline, it seemed really fittting how you slotted her in, and you made it so easy to follow! Brilliant work, you pulled it off awesomely!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: On Its Way by Kuliet4ever Reply with quote

Woah, this was really cool, and such an inventive couple to use for this contest! The song was soo lovely and gentle! Awesome job with this storyline, you did a very, very brilliant job! Great work with Juliet watching her on the screen, that was so awesome. Great work, good luck in the contest!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brilliant couple idea Stace, as everyone is in agreement on! Such a fantastic idea

The audio quality through me off slightly, the Gia ones not being as good as the others. Also, the scene at the end where Juliet saw the monitor I think would have been better if you'd taken out the original audio with the clip because it drowned out the song slightly.

I loved the Ben stfuff as well; that was really well manipped, like ben calling and telling her to go.

And woot for the Piper audio, that meshed with Juliet's crying at the end really really well

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: