Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Amazon and Lost

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:10 am    Post subject: Amazon and Lost Reply with quote

I just noticed this at Amazon and what an incredible savings for the DVD set of Season 1.

Apologies if you've all seen this already:
Quote:

Lost - The Complete First Season (2004)

List Price: $59.99
Price: $38.99 & This item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. See details.
You Save: $21.00 (35%)

Availability: This item will be released on September 6, 2005. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00005JNOG/qid=1110962167/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/104-0812157-9418354?v=glance&s=dvd

My lost music vids
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. That's $3 cheaper than when I last check it.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I get a free copy. My brother in law said he'd buy it for me if I explain alias/lost for him whenever he calls. I love working for the man!

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LAURA4LAD wrote:
I get a free copy. My brother in law said he'd buy it for me if I explain alias/lost for him whenever he calls. I love working for the man!

That's a great deal! Plus you get to pimp the two cool shows!
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoreLight wrote:
LAURA4LAD wrote:

That's a great deal! Plus you get to pimp the two cool shows!

I've been telling these fools to watch alias for years, they see LOST and all of the sudden decide alias is worth their attention. I encourage and embrace their decision, but have been missing seasons 1-3 on DVD of Alias because they keep lending them to third parties. Fuckers.

Jake's Twin
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
MoreLight
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seasons 1 and 2 were amazing for Alias but I haven't seen Season 3 yet which is probably why I am not watching this season so avidly. Missing a few eps is bad enough but the whole season!

Since I went and "spoiled" myself by watching the Season 4 opener I am guessing that Season 3 boiled down to Syd's mom getting knocked off by her dad, they figure out the Rimbaldi artifact is really an ancient cappaccino machine and they all kissed and made up with the big bad wolf who happens to be the father of Syd's half sister who has the hots for the ill fated pilot in Lost.
LAURA4LAD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Season three started off strong, but really wasn't the best compared to the entire run of the show. I say just get the basic facts of season three and your golden. Season 4 has been my favorite, but it could be because i enjoy it so much more than i enjoyed season 3. JJ was distracted by LOST during season 3 IMO-l

Jake's Twin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: