Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I have Always Been Wih You" by Im1oftheOceanic6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject: "I have Always Been Wih You" by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I have Always Been Wih You" 06-24-2010
June 2010 Contest Submission.From day one to the afterlife,through the good and the bad,on the island or off,Kate has always been with Jack even if sometimes it is only in spirit
Song: What if the Storm Ends by Snow Patrol
Vidder: Im1oftheOceanic6
Length: 2:10 (22.2MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqUmrMG8KmU
http://www.mediafire.com/?hunzt2izymz

nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 pm    Post subject: I have Always Been Wih You by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

What?? No comments on this? This is great! I love the way you started the scene and then showed a beautiful montage of the Jack+Kate relationship through the entire series. Nice beat usage too! You get a gold from me!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:14 am    Post subject: I have Always Been Wih You by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Thanks for the comment and vote.I really enjoyed making this video about what I consider an epic scene and an epic couple.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject: I have Always Been Wih You by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Wow great video I like how you took the "I have always been with you" and just shown how Kate has always been there for Jack no matter what
I loved your song choice yay for Snow Patrol
I loved the glows they worked really well with the beats
Great job and good luck in the contest
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:32 am    Post subject: I have Always Been Wih You by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Nice vid, I like the "light ray" effects.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:57 pm    Post subject: I have Always Been Wih You by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

I really really enjoyed this! I loved your beat use, and I really liked how you started off with the scene and then showed how Kate has always been with Jack throughout the series. Lovely work!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:17 pm    Post subject: I have Always Been Wih You by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Loved your song choice, and you did a great job choosing your scenes. I loved how you showed Kate always being on Jack's side. Great job!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I adore that song and it worked well for you to use just the instrumental parts of it, IMO. I really liked the light rays and how you used them for that particular part in the music, they worked perfectly! Lovely work, I enjoyed it!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:22 am    Post subject: I have Always Been Wih You by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Aww!! I really liked how you repeated the "I have always been with you" audio at the end. And I loved how you handled the beats with the lens flare. Very cool! Fab job
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: I have Always Been Wih You by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Aww, wow!! This was absolutely lovely! I loveee this song, it's one of my faves of Snow Patrol! You did an awesome job with this epic scene of Jate, I love when Kate says "I have always been with you" and the way she says it is just so..epic!! Great beat use and clip use, and I love how you started it and ended it with Kate's audio "I have always been with you" Good luck in the contest!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay, snow patrol rocks my world!

very lovely jate vid, only thing is I don't think it was centred aruond the epic scene as much as it should have been, it was moreso just a great Jate vid for me; i still really loved it gold from me

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:06 am    Post subject: I have Always Been Wih You by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

That was wonderful, Macaila! Although I wasn't sure what your epic scene was, it still ended up being a general statement on why Jate was such an epic couple. I really liked the music and thought it fit really well, and I also loved the way you used the lens flares. Great job! Gold!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: