Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ok so i just seen episode 2.. and heres my theory

View previous topic :: View next topic  

am i mad or does it make sense?
yes your mad
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
ya nearly there
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yeh i can see where ya coming from
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
nope ya way off
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
you lost it mate! you crazy as a loon, time to make the call to admin
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
ya spot on... cheers.. ya gone and spoiled it now
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
you lost me at "okies"
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
drugs obviously do work (see- the verve)
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
other....(please specify)
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

BoBoUK
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Ok so i just seen episode 2.. and heres my theory Reply with quote

if ya aint watched episode 2 dont read unless u think ya can handle it....

okies here goes my theory...

Some company/govement(s) has built this underground bunker, the purpose of which is a control room for keeping something very terriable from happing.. every 108 mins a person has to deactivate/reactivate a controll mechanism that stops this terrible thing from happening... the code for doing this is the numbers 4,8,15,16,23,42... exactly the numbers thats been appering all over.. *EDIT* - and i just found out, add the numbers on the code...and wat have you got ---- 108 as you know the army guys kept on hearing these numbers on repeat.. that was the control mech for that period of time... (no computers), but now computers are here ... i think that there is a frequency/method which these numbers are transmitted on and it interfeared with the planes equipment (both planes, drug runners aswell) hence crash on island... the reason no one found them or discovered the island and set up hotels etc... is that its outta bounds... gov conspiracy, they dont want anyone to know. the guy responsible was prolly hired by the gov/co to input the numbers and was told that he'd get someone relieve him in the future, thats why he asks "are u him", coz he's had enuff... where does the power to run such a room come from.. well we saw a cable on the beach (saheed) which is prolly electrical...

oh i dontr know if that makes sense ...its not compleate coz my head hurts trying to explain it to u guys, but i know what i mean...

its prolly totally wrong and im sure u guys will point it out to me ...

i did a qwick search... for ... DHARMA... the co. that supplies all the stuff to sustain the bunker... all i keptr getting is budist related stuff... u guys know of anything?
the dictionary defintion is this

dhar·ma (där'mə, dûr'-)
n.
Hinduism & Buddhism.
The principle or law that orders the universe.
Individual conduct in conformity with this principle.
The essential function or nature of a thing.
Hinduism.
Individual obligation with respect to caste, social custom, civil law, and sacred law.
Buddhism.
The body of teachings expounded by the Buddha.
Knowledge of or duty to undertake conduct set forth by the Buddha as a way to enlightenment.
One of the basic, minute elements from which all things are made.

which is pretty wierd stuff

any way

wat u recon... can u see where im coming from?

my theory part II

My 1st Vid
my theory part I

Last edited by BoBoUK on Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ally
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe two votes for drugs
one of them ismine anyway

I don'T say anything to theorys about lost becauseinthe end they're all WRONG O__________________O
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BoBoUK wrote:
.. every 108 mins a person has to deactivate/reactivate a controll mechanism that stops this terrible thing from happening... the code for doing this is the numbers 4,8,15,16,23,42...

OMG you were right! Desmond said (sorry if I'm wrong, I haven't seen the episode yet, just read the recap at ABC.com.. lol) that he had to write the numbers every 108 minutes, to "save the world"????!!! WTF is he talking about??
I think he's controlling the monster, and I think that the monster is some sort of machine... I mean, have you (yes you have) listened to what that thing sounds like in the S1-finlae when it's pullig down Locke in that hole?? Chains! At least that's what I think....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: