Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"LOST : Most Epic Scene" by nightdancer342
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:11 am    Post subject: "LOST : Most Epic Scene" by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"LOST : Most Epic Scene" 06-01-2010
June 2010 contest submission. I chose to do a scene that was pretty unnecessary. Therefore, an epic fail.
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: nightdancer342
Length: 3:25 (14MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSgv1KuYoCE

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:19 am    Post subject: LOST : Most Epic Scene by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Omg, is that the song from Lion King 2?! LMAO Not sure this is exactly what the contest was about, but I back it, girl. xD It's hilarious and fun. I agree, that episode (well, the flashbacks) were pretty unnecessary, and your captions at the beginning made me laugh.
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: LOST : Most Epic Scene by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

LOL, I know, I'm stretching the rules a little, but they didn't say it had to be a "good" epic scene or that it had to be serious and it also says to 'not be afraid to take risks', so I went out on a limb-- besides, I thought it was pretty epic how this episode failed so badly, everyone makes fun of it, so it's epic in that sense-- Hahaha! I had fun with this though, definitely the first part was the most fun to make. Glad you liked it!!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahahahahaha sara you always make me laugh so funny!!! and the lion king aswell ha ha. great twist for the contest

*credit to stuff-and-thangs for the banner
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:05 am    Post subject: LOST : Most Epic Scene by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Thanks Sophie:D I'm glad you liked it! I put the "actual" epic scenes in the beginning thing- there were just too many to choose from, so I took a different route and chose something that was epic in the since that it wasn't (I found myself a loop-hole! :p).

Yeah, Lion King 2 has some pretty good songs! LOL, I'm almost surprised it didn't make it into theaters...

In any case, I wasn't really thinking of the song, I just googled songs that had any reference to the "He's not one of us" quote, and that's what popped up.

"A tattoo parlor, that was your big secret?" --Jack voices the audience's thoughts at the lame mystery revelation. LOL
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:35 pm    Post subject: LOST : Most Epic Scene by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

The opening was so great...moving and touching with all the text but then....it bacame even better!!!Really enjoyed it! ))
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: LOST : Most Epic Scene by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Thanks Borislava! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:28 pm    Post subject: LOST : Most Epic Scene by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

LOL! Loved it. Made me laugh so hard
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:51 am    Post subject: LOST : Most Epic Scene by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Thanks!!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 pm    Post subject: LOST : Most Epic Scene by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

That was a good video.I liked how you started it almost like a movie trailer with all the critic reviews.You did a really good job because you made an interesting,funny video out of what I still consider Lost's worst episode. Good Luck in the contest.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:14 pm    Post subject: LOST : Most Epic Scene by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Firstly I really liked the beginning of the video with all the reviews, and the lost music
Haha i like the way you took this contest with the fail of his tattoo story, making epic funny lol.
I like the S1 scene at the end about Jack and his tattoo joke
Cool video Sara and good luck in the contest
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:03 pm    Post subject: LOST : Most Epic Scene by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Thanks!!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:13 am    Post subject: LOST : Most Epic Scene by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Teehee! Very funny, Sara! Loved it!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:45 am    Post subject: LOST : Most Epic Scene by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Cool video, the Lion King song worked well!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: LOST : Most Epic Scene by nightdancer342 Reply with quote

Heh that was a great way of looking at the epic scene contest, very different! I really enjoyed it and your song choice was so fitting too. Loved it Fab work!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: