Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"I Never" by supermander11

View previous topic :: View next topic  
supermander11
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: "I Never" by supermander11 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"I Never" 07-02-2010
June 2010 Contest Submission.
Song: From the Heart by X-ray Dog
Vidder: supermander11
Length: 2:57 (54.0MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX9s8zhfPhI

Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:45 pm    Post subject: I Never by supermander11 Reply with quote

Oh. Wow. I loved this! I love how you took this scene and just...WOW! I can't even express how wonderful this was! Gold, Gold, Gold!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: I Never by supermander11 Reply with quote

Now this is one of my all time favourite scenes
I loved your overlays and scenes of what they had done How funny would it have been if Sawyer had said the 70's lol.
Your scenes worked so well matching everything they had done, boo about the one night stands Kate and Sawyer had had lol
The music worked really well as well with the video, just made everything work well
Awesome job with this, and good luck in the contest
Luthien3329
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:07 pm    Post subject: I Never by supermander11 Reply with quote

Epic scene and amazing video!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: I Never by supermander11 Reply with quote

Oh wow! What a cool idea, i never would have picked this scene to do but after watching your vid i totally see how epic it is! Great Job with this, i loved all your overlays of them doing everything that was said. Awesome entry, good luck in the contest!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was so good! Gave me chills!! Fantastic job!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:02 pm    Post subject: I Never by supermander11 Reply with quote

Wow, that was brilliant!! So many emotions portrayed in this vid! I loved how you showed their past and future experiences based around this scene and the "I Never" game. Your overlays were also fabulous! Wonderful job, I loved it!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:34 am    Post subject: I Never by supermander11 Reply with quote

Wow that was awesome!!! This is one of my favorite scenes of all of Lost, and I love how you showed the different clips as they talked.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, that was so fantastic! That's one of my favorite scenes anyway and you really made it even more epic with your excellent choices of overlays and audio. I loved it!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:18 pm    Post subject: I Never by supermander11 Reply with quote

Wow!! I was so glad when I saw you'd used this scene, it's one of my all-time favourites. I LOVED the way you approached it too, I would've thought it was quite a hard scene to do, but you did it so brilliantly!! I particularly loved the "I never wore pink" bit tehe and the Sawyer's letter part. Fantastic!! I really enjoyed watching
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh, now this is an epic scene all right!! Made so much more epic by how relevant it still is 6 years later, like how you showed the i love you's between Jate and Suliet, that was my favourite part And the marriage scene as well really beautifully done!!

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: I Never by supermander11 Reply with quote

WOOAH. You did an epic epic epic job with this scene! Your clip choices and coloring were all soooooo perfect. You did an absolutely brilliant job with this scene, incorporating all of the clips from Sawyer and Kate's life into it, ever so perfectly Amazing video, good luck in the contest!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:08 am    Post subject: I Never by supermander11 Reply with quote

What an amazing idea!!! So creative!!! I am way impressed!!! I don't know what else to say except that you did a truly incredible job!!!
Miss_Austen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: I Never by supermander11 Reply with quote

WOW! What a creative and beautiful idea! Love this scene and it's really amazing to see it in a video! Amazing job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: